[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Trust me, you aren't one of the few.

Ep1: 8.6(12.4,8.0)
Ep2: 10.5(13.8,9.9)
Ep3: 11.6(16.9,10.7)

That's absurdly high considering that it has been only 3 episodes and that it's on ch3, especially the Bangkok ratings. This is probably the highest rated lakorn in this slot. 

http://pantip.com/profile/621129

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow!!! The ratings are crazy good and high for the first three episodes.I'm surprise it already hit the double digits. Aof's lakorns are always so good and touching like seriously! Thats why i love his lakorns and production, and him as an actor and producer. :)

Thanks for the rating, Kuda.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Noon is a quality actress, one of the best, and she should have crossed over to CH 3 or become a free lance actor a long time ago because CH 3 is the best at dramas. They have the best scripts, actors, writers, and producers.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
I don't think he is pair up with anyone in this lakorn. His scene is just going to be a the ending. I remember reading, I think from here, that he only come at the ending when the kid grow up. 
I went and watched the old version. One did get with someone at the end. Also hoping that James do get with one one at the end. finger crossed.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
There are a lot of factors. Good timing, different competing lakorns in the same slot, productions, storylines and lead actors. But mainly, it's because the rest of the county are tuning in. It's normal for ch3 to hover around 10-ish in Bangkok and the surrounding area but they don't do to well when it comes to the rest of the country. Take a look at the current lakorns that are aring like Anko and The Sixth Sense 2. Both of these are hovering around 5-6 for the nationwide ratings. (And remember, there are a ton more people living outside of Bangkok) So when that rating gets factored in, despite their lakorns doing well in Bangkok, their total ratings fall to single digits most of the time.

With this lakorn, it is popular nationwide and just not in Bangkok so the ratings get bumped up significantly. TNG doesn't share the same plots as the current lakorns shown on ch7 and ch5 so they pretty much overtaking the demographics.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kudaranai said:
And this lakorn continues the scary ratings trends.

Ep4: 12.5(17.1,11.6)
Ep5: 14.2(18.8,13.4)
Noon should swap all Best Actress Awards this year. It takes real guts to act in this kind of role and p'Off should swap best director too!! That little kid Wan deserves best child actor award too!! Ive cried a couple times for him already. Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
DaisyDukes* said:
Noon should swap all Best Actress Awards this year. It takes real guts to act in this kind of role and p'Off should swap best director too!! That ]little kid Wan deserves best child actor award too!! Ive cried a couple times for him already. Lol
No this year best actress is for Vill since she acted both persoalities and characters very weLl. She displayed a nice performance here. Noon Lakorn may win best lakorn but Koo Geum is better than Tong Neu Gao in my view. :p but I won't be bothered if Tong Neu Gao wins best lakorn either. It is a challenging storyline and notbad directed with fine acting too.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Nune is doing very well in here. Although I do agree that there's a little overacting, it's excusable because the role calls of for it. I'm very happy for Nune that her first lakorn for Channel 3 is already dominating in the ratings department and she does deserve the Best Actress award because she's by far the most impressive this year. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry there are a lot of overacting from Noon herer but it works for the character nevertheless. Vill this year was more impressing this year at displaying two personalities especially when one sister was faking being another one she did it with subtlety showing how different their spirits are. Vill was definitly two persons there and she tried less hard at displaying N'rai feeling than Noon does now