[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe this is the only good one out of all the lakorns that are currently airing?? Haha. Just kidding. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lumyong is dramatic, irrational, crazy but there are great morals in this lakorn thats why viewers like it. It reflects certain situations and how some families function in society! Violence, drunkards, alcoholics, abusers, adultery..like what women have 9 husbands???...but what makes this lakorn so pitiful and worthy is Wanchalerm, who the audience is probably crying along with him in every scene he gets abused by Lumyong because he is such an innocent and good child.  A filial child to a crazy mother. lol

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i finally gave this lakorn a chance...and I'm glad i did. Something different to watch. All of the characters are doing so good portraying their roles. Even though Nune is a "YOU-KNOW-WHAT" in here, I'll admit she's doing AWESOME!!! I'm glad she took on this role because she's never got to act these roles ever and she's rocking it! Makes me think why producers never contacted her for these types of roles earlier..it makes me sad lol. Anyways I'm enjoying it so far,loooove it 

HaRoo_XOXO

sarNie Egg
Can somebody list the name of important character for me, please? It's hard for me to keep up without knowing the name! Thanks!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I am only watching off and on. It's so popular that a team in VK might pick it up. But then again, this style of lakorn tends to not get subbed.

diemphuong89

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is so good. I'm not suprise that the rating is so hight. The story line is so sad, special the child. Are there anyplace sub this lakorn? I just watch raw and cry so much though i do not understand all.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm currently watching this lakorn with my Dad. Just in 3 days we are caught up with da airing broadcast lol!!!! My father is more HOOK than me lol...da little boy who portraying Wan (if i spell tat right) is so cute!!! Noon is doing a great job playing this role...it all different than all her pass work. I literally hate Noon role, i only pity all those child she giving birth too especially Wan who chose to be with his mother when he got da chance to escape with his father....:teary:

Cant wait to see my cutie James Ji!!!! :heart: And around of applauses for da cast/crew for bring sure a HIGH rating...da HIGHEST rating of fa year from Channel 3!!!

HaRoo_XOXO

sarNie Egg
Can anyone post the download link of the OST~~~please I'm begging you!!!!! I haven't heard a great OST in a while!!! Thank guys!!!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Ep 10: 14.4(17.4,13.8) (Suparburoot Look Poochai and Woon Mak Ruk Rue Lok ended on the same night)
EP 11: 16.7(19.4,16.2) New highest.

What I find odd is that the live thread for this lakorn on pantip barely gets any replies. There were less than 50 replies for ep 11 where as Wimarn Maprow's premiere on the same night (with a 7.5 rating) had over 300. At any rate, TNG might hit the big 20+ with the finale at this rate.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Did someone ever post up the summary of this lakorn?  I tried looking back at the previous pages but can't find anything, I may have over looked it.  Can someone direct me or repost it?  Thanks!