[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They're so cute in the bts. Yaya looks very angry at Nadech. Is it part of their lakorn scene?
No, it's them in reality. The crew was telling Nadech that he'll be bored on the set of the RP and Nadech says he'll have Kim to bug and Yaya gets jealous and starts hitting him.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
You can tell, yaya punched him so hard that she even rubbed her hands after it, cuz her hands hurt too! lmao
So true...and his muscles probably also made the impact worser :bhehe:

A few bruises...in the HEART maybe?!!! lol sorry, I saw the opportunity to be corny!

Love the bts, Yaya going gangster on Nadech had me rolling--especially love when he CAUGHT HER FIST. That was right out of a lakorn perfectly, skinship(!) >< Oh gosh, here goes spazz mode.
LOL. Their moves are so in sync, no need for rehearsal. It's amazing how he could anticipate her moves and counteract :pervie:

Totally spazzing over his GLOW mag pics.

Love the shoot! thanks! some poses are quite suggestive...not that i'm complaining... :thumbsup:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I need a cold shower...what a HOOOTTIE!! :drools: HE NEEDS TO BE CLONED AND SHARED...
So quotes this! Yes he has to be cloned and I'll be on the top of the list to book him and have him shipped to my country! He will have a special place in my room :drool:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
So quotes this! Yes he has to be cloned and I'll be on the top of the list to book him and have him shipped to my country! He will have a special place in my room :drool:
:lmao3: :lmao2: :lolyup: I love your comments!! I'll be on the top of the list as well and I bet other girls will want that too!! I sense a cat fight is imminent!!! hehehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More pictures from Shokubutsu For Men: Meet & Greet with Nadech 03.29.12

Mae Kaew was there too!!!

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at signed t-shirt auction at Rangsit University, Faculty of Pharmacy
credit Goii Chamanan

ณเดชน์หันมามอง น้องสาวถึงกะมือสั่น 5555+ (Nadech turned around to look at my sister that's why her hands shook 5555+)

น้องบอกว่าน่ารัก เป็นกันเอง แล้วก็ติดดินมากค่ะ
น้องบอกว่านี่เป็นรูปตอนขากลับค่ะ เสื้อคณะเภสัชที่ณเดชน์ใส่รูปก่อนหน้านี้ก็ถูกประมูลไปด้วย เลยต้องเปลี่ยนใส่เสื้อนักศึกษาอย่างที่เห็นค่ะ ^^
(My sister said that Nadech was cute and friendly. He was very down to earth.
This is a picture as he was leaving. The t-shirt that Nadech was wearing earlier was also auctioned off. So he had to wear the school uniform shirt as you can see ^ ^.)