[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hopefully this lakorn will air in June because it's summer time..no school and no homework.
Later she can knits for bf and herself.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
This really do suck! But ill be here waiting for my YADECH. Still standing like a PRO... :lol: Jk Jk....

THANKS Alice for that na rak tee soot photo of there little family.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ lol...so true cupid candy. This is very cute. I want to now what it is saying. I bet it's something like I MISS YOU and ect. :lol:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ It's just a joke ja. Now that they both have there own work, fans just miss them so much that they just do this for fun. But in my heart, I know they both miss eachother! :lol:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
new bts! YADECH ARE SOOO CUTE!
DOO NA TAH KONG NADECH SI, WELA TEE NADECH MONG TAH KONG N'YAYA, MUN WAN WAN MAK TEE SOOT!

CREDIT: As tagged

So I guess chompoo lakorn well be airing after Waew Mayura! The reason P' jeaw postpone tnnkk is bacause they just got done filming, and he want some time to edit the lakorn so that it will turn out good. I guess P'jeaw does not want to rush it! I personally think it is better to because I would hate it if the editing is bad! I'm trusting you on this na P' jeaw! Can't wait for it!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thought I'd shared some mv since we are all just wait for tnnkk! :)

credit: thaicouples33x

I love her mv! she is really good at it. These are her two newest one! Enjoy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
new bts! YADECH ARE SOOO CUTE!
DOO NA TAH KONG NADECH SI, WELA TEE NADECH MONG TAH KONG N'YAYA, MUN WAN WAN MAK TEE SOOT!

CREDIT: As tagged

So I guess chompoo lakorn well be airing after Waew Mayura! The reason P' jeaw postpone tnnkk is bacause they just got done filming, and he want some time to edit the lakorn so that it will turn out good. I guess P'jeaw does not want to rush it! I personally think it is better to because I would hate it if the editing is bad! I'm trusting you on this na P' jeaw! Can't wait for it!
This is such a tease, i'm so hyped for this. Nadech and Yaya are so cute with their little poses.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
CH3 is gonna promote this lakorn hard, today Yadech have a private event for TNNKK, no reporters allowed

since Yadech is the kookwan, CH3 loves the most lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
This is such a tease, i'm so hyped for this. Nadech and Yaya are so cute with their little poses.
I know, I love their cute little poses. And I am as will. I'm having the same feeling when GRGR was gonna be on air, and it's killing me!

Thanks for the photos of yadech. And it does look like nadech did gain a little weight. Or it could be there angle of the camera. lol...