[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

cecilia

Staff member
Thailand air TNNKK at 8:30 pm THAILAND TIME which is 22:30 in military time. It'll air FRIDAY MORNING for ALL USA fans on ch3 at 8:30 AM US CENTRAL TIME .. if you're in the east and west coast as well as mountain time - you will have to convert that to your timezone. Thailand is 12 hours ahead of me (i live in Central Wisconsin USA time).

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Okay thanks to everyone for trying to explain im still a little bit fuzzy about the time i think i get it!!! Its confusing

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Teaser 1,2 and 3. Cr:ImmaSingaholic
SSBT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwpm8COgzbA
Nadech " Did you fall for me?" ahhhh >.<

Meteor

sarNie Egg
BTW, anyone know how many episodes this drama has :dance2: ??? Just hope it is not short so that we can have more time to enjoy and spam :dance1: !!!!!!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
10 more hours to go...................probably not dedicated enough to wake up early to catch this.

This made my day
credit as tagged

somp9

sarNie Adult
These two always goofy with each other and they get along really well. Hope they stay like this after TNNKK because they're not going to pair again after a while.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ cupid candy. Yadech is just soooo cute when they are both together!!!​
Just put them together, and they would come up with the weirdest​
thing to do. Lol...And THAT is the reason for us all to Love them so much! <3​
I love that picture of them mak mak!​

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait!!!! Can't believe this is airing tomorrow and glad it's not airing during my school time. Miss Yadech and extremely excited to see them again.

Only a few more hours!