[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
It's getting better and better now.

Khun Nee is finally warming up to Athik, and learning from her wrong-doing.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG What more can i ask from them??/ They're soooo cute. Even though they will separate to their own lakorn for a while they still have many events together :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute n'ek start to be nice to p'ek. clean his room, take care of him(even though out of guilt). and was so shy when he thank her and got teased by the workers. look like both of them starting to have good feelings for eachother. but gosh hate that "See" girl and her family so annoying. don't remember the last version but hope p'ek didn't get marry to her. he surely lied about having another wife so doesn't have to sign marriage license with that girl,he's smart. but i like that he's manly to accept he's gulity and take responsibilty in his part of the fault, and there is moral to this part, to teach viewers a lesson that alcohol can ruin your life, drinking doesn't solve anything only make it worse.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! Virginal look?
Hehe, yes, he looks so unsure and innocent lying half naked there...how could anyone believe that he could have bedded Thongprasi? :scratchhead2:

I was sad to see episode 6 end. My heart broke when Athit learned about what Nee did, he looked so hurt. Poor guy. But he's so nice, he doesn't even have the heart to be angry at her.

So cute n'ek start to be nice to p'ek. clean his room, take care of him(even though out of guilt). and was so shy when he thank her and got teased by the workers. look like both of them starting to have good feelings for eachother. but gosh hate that "See" girl and her family so annoying. don't remember the last version but hope p'ek didn't get marry to her. he surely lied about having another wife so doesn't have to sign marriage license with that girl,he's smart. but i like that he's manly to accept he's gulity and take responsibilty in his part of the fault, and there is moral to this part, to teach viewers a lesson that alcohol can ruin your life, drinking doesn't solve anything only make it worse.
I like what you said about alcohol. Maybe I'm part of the minority here but I don't hate Nee at all. Yes, it was wrong of her to have done that to Athit but getting drunk and landing in that icky situation with Thongprasi is not all of Nee's fault. We all take responsibility for our own actions, even Athit who made the decision to stay in that bar. And I'm more annoyed with Thongprasi and her family. They've been having so much screen time for the past couple episodes. Every time she smirks, I just want to punch her in the face..... okay, that's enough of my rant. I can go on about her :yuck:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hehe, yes, he looks so unsure and innocent lying half naked there...how could anyone believe that he could have bedded Thongprasi? :scratchhead2:

I was sad to see episode 6 end. My heart broke when Athit learned about what Nee did, he looked so hurt. Poor guy. But he's so nice, he doesn't even have the heart to be angry at her.

I like what you said about alcohol. Maybe I'm part of the minority here but I don't hate Nee at all. Yes, it was wrong of her to have done that to Athit but getting drunk and landing in that icky situation with Thongprasi is not all of Nee's fault. We all take responsibility for our own actions, even Athit who made the decision to stay in that bar. And I'm more annoyed with Thongprasi and her family. They've been having so much screen time for the past couple episodes. Every time she smirks, I just want to punch her in the face..... okay, that's enough of my rant. I can go on about her :yuck:
Haha i agree with you Arthit did look so innocent under those blankets and having Nee wipe him haha!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I still mad at Nong Nee though. Sometime she doesn't even look like she feel bad for what she did lol Though it's not her fault that Artit is like this but she is the cause of all the problem~~

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

LOL! I agree. It's like he's never even been touched. Athit is so pure hearted...he can't even be mad at Nee.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg, I'm loving every scene of Ahtit and Nee. But I have to say Vit it just so funny!​
The part when she laugh at her brother Veh, about not knowing the different between​
regular banana tree and wild banana tree. I was just LMAO!!!! Gubgib is playing her​
role really will. I love that girl<3​

here's the part​

credit: Thoranee fb​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL! I agree. It's like he's never even been touched. Athit is so pure hearted...he can't even be mad at Nee.
Lol...He is a real gentlemen for sure. For a guy to not get mad at a girl for doing all that stuff to him. He
really is pure hearted like you said.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I know im really late, but does anone know the melody that was playing as the background when yaya hugged nadech because she was afraid of the cockroach, at the very ending in ep 2?
Thanks! :)