[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for all the pictures and the clips. Yaya and Nadech are so cute together!!! I just realized they both have the same hair color too~~ lol I cant wait to see this drama and Gam rai Gam ruk is not even on yet.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I though I was the only one who noticed that lol. They do look like they have the same hair colour and someone mentioned about similar watches. They're just too cute for words!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
They seriously have TONS of cute pictures! I was all hyped with the GRGR Buang Suang pics but this is just even better! :cloud9:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, not feeling her wardrobe from the opening ceremony. :p

Nadech hair has grown so much. I think he needs a hair cut. I loved his hair in Ngao Rak Luang Jai!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
awww they are so cute!! thanks for pics. beside GRGR, can't wait to see this lakorn of them too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bunterng Ch5
Krobkrua Bunterng

credit from windlight2010

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Well you gotta consider the genre of the lakorn. I actually love the wardrobe for this lakorn and Yaya is just oh so naturally beautiful! I really have to thank P'Mam and Paajaew for catering to us Yadech fans :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well you gotta consider the genre of the lakorn. I actually love the wardrobe for this lakorn and Yaya is just oh so naturally beautiful! I really have to thank P'Mam and Paajaew for catering to us Yadech fans :)
yeah i like Khun Mam and Paajaew creation work too they did a good job directing/producing Duang jai akanee this company No Problem i like their creation since
pooyai lee kup nang ma Pteam Por T and Ploy

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Aside from Lakorn Thai, No Problem is my fav company. I enjoyed all their works and Phoo Yai Lee Gab Nang Ma was a great lakorn that I think is veryy overrated. I couldn't express how happy I am that both Nadech and Yaya get the chances to work with great producers! As for DJA, I thought everything about it was nearly perfection. No Problem is awesome with comedies so I'm really excited for TNNKK.