[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love Gubgib character in DJA. Ha.She was so funny along w/ thatt one guy singer. Love them both together. They both should do another lakorn together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. I wanna see Milk & Khun Pruek again too! They're missing him in this lakorn. T___T I didn't like nang'eks character in here throughout the lakorn until the end. She was so childish and annoying. Therefore, I hope they changed it a bit for Yaya ! I loved praeks character though, he's so charming and such a sweetheart! Perfect as Nadech. :) Gugib's going to be trouble here. Lol.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Game rai game ruk is not even on yet and now i want to watch TNKK >.< (sign) what am i going to do with my life..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gawd, every time i see pictures of TNNKK, my head just repeats what Yadech said and screams: "MODERN!"
lol because i remember watching Pok-Andrew version which was, well, old-fashioned, but i just know Yadech will take this to whole new level of romance and sweetness! i feel blessed to be waiting to see them onscreen (geez who knew watching lakorn could be so spiritual 555)

and i just know that i'm going to hate Nadech's Charles for a bit, so i'm glad Nadech's Athit comes after and will be able to make me forgive him seeing as Athit is so nice and gentlemanly. ^^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LOL.. I wanna see Milk & Khun Pruek again too! They're missing him in this lakorn. T___T I didn't like nang'eks character in here throughout the lakorn until the end. She was so childish and annoying. Therefore, I hope they changed it a bit for Yaya ! I loved praeks character though, he's so charming and such a sweetheart! Perfect as Nadech. :) Gugib's going to be trouble here. Lol.
I miss them too.I should watch DJA again just for their scenes.ahahaha.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
some scans from a magazine

cr: Barry.Ya@facebook
WOW!!! Love Yadech so much! This must be the beginning scene when they first meet. I see a few changes here and there in this version and I am very excited about it. Their is probably more scenes with P'ek and N'ek. Gosh these pictures reminds me so much of DJA. I feel like watching DJA so badly, but I barely finished it a month ago. Even if grgr is going to be on-air soon but it makes me miss them even more. Now it's going to be a long wait for this lakorn also. Yaya has some nice legs, and she's so pretty and cute. Nadech is so fine like always. The bickering scenes are one of the best.

Thanks.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mai pben rai na :) Those pictures soo remind me of DJA as well. I'm excited to see how this rendition will be different to Pok and Andrew's version