[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whenever a lakorn production goes to Chiangmai they always film at that balcony, I don't blame them though. It's a beautiful view.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
If you're a true fan of Nadech and follow up with his work, you'd know how he feels toward the showbiz. He values education and has many goals in mind so therefore, it wouldn't be a big surprise if he were to dissapear for a while.

Haha Oun, don't be jealous for Yaya. They'd probably be hugging eachother behind the camera and we just don't know about it LOL.

I really wonder why ppl even bother to come on this thread when you're not even a Yadech fan. :rofl: :loool:
Omg I love what you just said chubbycheeks! Like seriously stop coming here if your not a fan if yadech! Your just making a fool out of yourself! Oh maybe it because they love yadech very much that why all of the attention is going toward yadech! Lol...sorry I didn't mean to offend anybody but it is just my own opinion!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kom prouy euy na oun! We all know how he feels about his uhm "Nong Sao". : )

Okay perhaps I should make myself more clear. I never said you can't comment on here just because you're not a fan. Hardcore or not, my point being is if you don't like Yadech then why bother to come here when you know you're going to be annoyed and find faults with them. I aint pointing fingers but I've seen some hatred going around different forums and I don't understand the logic behind it. Who am I kidding, I'll never understand fangirls LOL

Yaya is fiesty and aggresive? LMFAO that's a first :whahuh: :lol2:
AMEN! chubbycheek...you just spit the word out of my mouth! Lol.

neena

sarNie Adult
looks like he is tying yaya's hair...he's always finding ways to hurt her LOL...but with other girls he's so gentle lol...its like he wants to leave her bruises purposely to say she's my woman! lol

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
lol neena I still remember how I was laughing my butt off when I read the interview lol "...I left bruises on her body" :coverlaf:

actually despite being hurt, Yaya sits still for him to tie her hair! Cute :kiss3:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit gubgib's ig

my dear charles is capable of anything, and no he's gonna be the most handsome hairstylist that ever been existed