[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing! They all look so fresh and ready to wow us with some sweet urban romance! lol
Yadech are both simply adorable in here, and the feel is completely different from GRGR so *whew* it'll be a breather after the intensity of GRGR

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... i. am. drooling. i feel like a cougar in training. HELLO! ... wait, i am not that old. but he is so young for me :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Gujib she is so cute when ever there is a lakorn has her in it always give me the
laughs :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
He's probably showing Yaya how she should act in that scene. Like in Duang Jai Akkanee where he did a demonstration with Nadech for the apple scene. Pa Jaew is such an opportunist LOL

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Credit to NY home at pantip, translated by shampoo@yadech.com

Yadech will spend 17 days to film TNNKK at Chiang Mai, from Dec 1 to Dec 17

After that Nadech will fly to England for Fino trip from Dec 18 to 23.

lol this time Nadech gets a chance to celebrate his birthday with Yaya. I hope the girl returns something lol

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
He's probably showing Yaya how she should act in that scene. Like in Duang Jai Akkanee where he did a demonstration with Nadech for the apple scene. Pa Jaew is such an opportunist LOL
Oh yeah Pa Jaew is always like that to all of his male stars! :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, I mean RURAL romance.

@Kiz, thanks! That sounds like an awesome Yadech plan to me. lots of time with each other!