[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
:lol2: :rofl: Whatever! Nobody has a board ass. I've never seen one and trust me on this one. I've check out lots of ass. Can't help it. See them wherever I go. I have great admiration for the female body.
^_^ woman.. you have not seen my ass; because i aint got none... im opposite of Yaya .. she got ass .. i got boobs and no ass! and i am shorter than an oompa loompa o_O

anyhoos.... i dont want to wait for next year to watch this, i don't wanna!! :arrg:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^_^ woman.. you have not seen my ass; because i aint got none... im opposite of Yaya .. she got ass .. i got boobs and no ass! and i am shorter than an oompa loompa o_O

anyhoos.... i dont want to wait for next year to watch this, i don't wanna!! :arrg:
:coverlaf:
Ahahahahhaa! I'm short too...like very short and my boobs are almost as big as my head. As long as there's a bump...it's ass.

I wish I had Yaya's figure. I hope her boobs get bigger though. She's freakishly gorgeous...just like an angel.

Hm...maybe we should PM each other this kinda stuff. I don't think anyone wants to know how we look :coverlaf: I mean I have absolutely no problem...do you? LOL!

Sorry folks!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
technically it's Yaya related? LOL .. but anyhoos, yeah ^_^ PM is cool. LOL or FB .. i have the alerts to let me know, i keep forgetting to check my PM on here, i am still learning o_O

... i wonder how the newer storyline for this lakorn will go? i love the one with Andrew & Pok!! ... only because my name is Nee too of course ;) .. JK, because the lakorn is sooooo awesome! i am picturing how they will do the willing scene :)??

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It is Yaya related! Oh well...they'll just have to suck it up or ignore us.

I can't wait to get my Barry Ya shirt!!! Thanks for taking my order.

No matter how the new storyline goes...I'm sure it'll be beautiful. I'm looking forward to watching it.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
It is Yaya related! Oh well...they'll just have to suck it up or ignore us.

I can't wait to get my Barry Ya shirt!!! Thanks for taking my order.

No matter how the new storyline goes...I'm sure it'll be beautiful. I'm looking forward to watching it.
it'll be like GRGR aging... you know, start as younger adults in school and turning into adults a few years later.. the way it was done for Andrew and Pok i was like :eyetwitch: Nee rak Ahtit!! >=] when she found out the other chick is pregnant but blamed Ahtit... you know the n'ek character was jealous! :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
not finish... going to scan this as soon i am done INKING these... yup it's my anime version of TNNKK

previous:
my DJA anime version

my GRGR anime version

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MT5VBBKOrU&feature=g-all

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Well you look at that ass??? Isn't it something? Somebody circle it for me LOL!
LOOOOOOOL Ceda you are so funny but I am completely with you on this matter !!! :thumbsup:

Just wanted to add that her wardrobe in TD was quite something... Everything was just ..... Really tight LOL !
She definitely has something to grab onto HaHAHaha !!!! Oh ! And let's not forget this amazing dress she was wearing as the presenter of Seven seas ,that was just .... Really revealing !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
not finish... going to scan this as soon i am done INKING these... yup it's my anime version of TNNKK

previous:
my DJA anime version

my GRGR anime version
WOOOOOOOOWWW !!!!! You are sooooooo talented!!! Cannot wait to see the end results !!! You are amazing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOOOOOOOL Ceda you are so funny but I am completely with you on this matter !!! :thumbsup:

Just wanted to add that her wardrobe in TD was quite something... Everything was just ..... Really tight LOL !
She definitely has something to grab onto HaHAHaha !!!! Oh ! And let's not forget this amazing dress she was wearing as the presenter of Seven seas ,that was just .... Really revealing !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oooo…that beautiful dress revealed her perfect curves and her behind was just...A-M-A-Z-ing.

I love the way she dressed in TD...especially with the boots and hats.

The booty talk is just hilarious! Yes, Yaya has a nice one and didn't Nadech said in one of his interviews last year that he likes a girl with curves?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL a page about ass, you guys are hilarious. Yaya is so perfect, she got the ass, the curves, the hair, the smile, the personality, the height. I would die to be her. Well at least i got an ass, people tell me all the time i'm the first asian they've seen that got an ass LMAO

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg, are we really talking about this! Hehehe you girls are to funny.
Seriously! ASS... if y'all want an ass then please take half of mine! Lol..

And yaya does have a nice body. And yes during that part where she was on stage wearing that beautiful dress, did indeed showed everything she's got! Love her body!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg, are we really talking about this! Hehehe you girls are to funny.
Seriously! ASS... if y'all want an ass then please take half of mine! Lol..

And yaya does have a nice body. And yes during that part where she was on stage wearing that beautiful dress, did indeed showed everything she's got! Love her body!