[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech can pull off may different hair styles though

I think it all looks good on him cuz the way he acts and looks?

I don't know, Charles's outfits are stiff but they all look good on Nadech LOL

cr. gubgib's ig

so hot in every situation *pointing at "grandpops" nadech

ok, already spazzed about the glasses look. and his hair color. and his hair style.

Can i talk about his arms now? So strong and sexy.

I kinda want to photoshop gubgib out. She posts so many photos of herself with Nadech - can't help but think that she is not leaving my sweethearts alone. Where is Oh? ahahaha.

sooooooooooooooooo cute

cr: anyama@IG

I am on Yadech overdrive today with GRGR episode and cute pics from TNNKK.

Did you see this? Notice Yadech.com on the pic?
What a cute collage of pics!!!!

cr: NadechYaya.com FB

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hmm....hair, glasses, body hair, singing, I like it all. Someone on GRGR thread pointed out his thighs. :drools: I find nice thighs just as manly as buff/toned arms.
agreed, Charles' hair would look so wrong on other guys. And his suits, the ves and stuff aren't really 'normal' but that's just cuz only Nadech could pull off these styles.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
their pics are sooo cute! can't wait to see this lakorn of them.
update news: TNKK will done film sometime in Mar.2012...
and inside source saids Nadech next lakorn is with Wave Media(producer Wanalee,Touchdao bussaya) they are in the process of looking into what role will fit Nadech, undecided on n'ek yet. i'm glad Nadech get to work with a good company like Wave Media. root what role he will get to play and who will be n'ek with him but for sure can't be Yaya cause she has other lakorns line up for her too. hope it's action lakorn, wanna see Nadech play full action with less love scenes cause don't wanna see him do many love scenes with other girl except Yaya haha. i think we should get confirm news soon.
source news from Nadech Yaya facebook...

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Exactly! If my boyfriend had Charles hairdo, I'd LOL and then shave it. That hair style went perfectly with Charles' character. It's old fashion to me. I don't know how Nadech pulled it off, but someone he did. I also like Saichon's hair better.
he can make any look, look seXy!! :rockon: :strong: :lolyup: :dance2: :dance1: :dance3:

their pics are sooo cute! can't wait to see this lakorn of them.
update news: TNKK will done film sometime in Mar.2012...
and inside source saids Nadech next lakorn is with Wave Media(producer Wanalee,Touchdao bussaya) they are in the process of looking into what role will fit Nadech, undecided on n'ek yet. i'm glad Nadech get to work with a good company like Wave Media. root what role he will get to play and who will be n'ek with him but for sure can't be Yaya cause she has other lakorns line up for her too. hope it's action lakorn, wanna see Nadech play full action with less love scenes cause don't wanna see him do many love scenes with other girl except Yaya haha. i think we should get confirm news soon.
source news from Nadech Yaya facebook...

Do the actors take projects without seeing the seeing the script? They just go with the production house and hope that they'll pick a good script? I like Wanalee and TahDao Bussaya so I am happy. I hope they'll find him a good script.
~~agreeing with you on the action lakorn and less love scenes part (if he is with another n'ek). hehe

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO cuz Nadech is so hard to get, so they just want get him 1st and then offer scrips later

They just wanna have him 1st and then offer what he wants lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Teedee thanks for the wonderful news! I hope it's confirmed because Wave Media is a good production.

Hm...I honestly like watching romance lakorn more than action, so just to me, it would be a waste to see Nadech in one that focuses so much on action. It doesn't matter to me about doing love scene with other n'ek lol because it will not be able to top what he has done with Yaya anyway, so bring on the love scenes with the other n'ek--as long as there is chemistry, that makes up for it not being Yaya.

April feels so far away! *boohoo*