[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Iya

sarNie Adult
Guilty as charged! hehe Yup, I am obsessed with his thighs and his shoulders. They have great muscle definition. AND I normally do not like buff guys but muscles looks sooooo good on him. add that to my list of things Nadech makes me appreciate.

I think you are talking about this pic that I was drooling over:
lol. im drooling over it too. haha. what is it from? a serie?

lol. im drooling over it too. haha. what is it from? a serie?

It's from their most recent lakorn that just ended on Sunday called "Game Rai Game Ruk". It's a great lakorn. Highly recommended. I am still high from that series and feeling really sad that it ended.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I think its very cold in CM thats why Nadech and Yaya wearing coat. I went there once and it was cold alright.l

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yadech can keep each other warm with their love :wub:
Even TVINSIDE put "in love" as a title

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
They have so much fun rofl

oh Yaya is being like her P'chai lmaaaaaaao her face and her gestures just like HIM

cr: TheIQzero

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Even though nadech is sick he still so handsome in those photos! And yaya, beautiful as always.

Love love love the title "In Love"! They are just so adorable.

Mannnn they are both so na rak tee soot! And yaya is truely acting like nadech. Love there closeness!

Na rak mark ka. They have too much fun together. I am sure the set won't be the same if one of them is not there na. I am sure they will miss each other when they "have" to work with other actors.

Love the Mag title. "IN LOVE" is so appropriate.
Anyone translating the article?

ilovelola

sarNie Egg

Anyone notice..is YAYA wearing the necklace from GRGR??? :scratchchin: or it's just similar :scratchhead2:

hehheh maybe Nangfah is keeping Saichon's gift for good?? :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ WOW! I want to live there! Man, I really envy how actors get to travel to so many freaking paradises!