[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
beautiful, i didn;t really watch the andrew version, lost interest, wasn't really a pok fan...looking fwd to yadech...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ don't worry, I was gonna watch the old version of Andrew and pok to but, I can't because I want to enjoy yadech in TNNKK! I Love them so much that right now, I can't concentrate on my other lakorn that I'm watching. Lol..the minute I try to watch other lakorn, something just pull me to my DVD copy of GRGR! I'm guessing GRGR will be stuck in my head for a really really long time! I'm still so sad that it ended! But at least I still have TNNKK to be looking forward to.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Hi ANGELSSSS!

I'm still recovering from GRGR and here I am on this thread! I need a break!!! LOL! Too much Yadech! I can't grasp my emotions!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Nadech seems to make Yaya come out of her shell. I remember her being so prim and proper (not that she isn't now but she seems to be more goofy now which is cute!) when she was on Tonight show for Kularb Rai Nam.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Nadech seems to make Yaya come out of her shell. I remember her being so prim and proper (not that she isn't now but she seems to be more goofy now which is cute!) when she was on Tonight show for Kularb Rai Nam.
I agree. When she was in tonight show for kulab rai Nam she was so proper and shy! She didn't talk much when they ask her questions. But now she has came out of her shell!

Sary_Berry

sarNie Egg
HOT photoshoot.

Yaya and Nadech are sooo comfortable with each other and it shows!
Rak Yadech! Can't wait, seriously cannot wait for TNNKK

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
The magazine picture is hot!!!!!! They both look so good. How i wish i live in Thailand so i can buy and keep it.

cecilia

Staff member
Dear yadecher and YADECH.com fans:

I'm going to go to the shop and ask the price tomorrow. I want to know how many of you would like to get YADECH.com shirt. The price can vary between 5-15 dollars. If we order more, price may be lower. Find out more info here: http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=814 Order deadline is December 23, 2011

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Dear yadecher and YADECH.com fans:

I'm going to go to the shop and ask the price tomorrow. I want to know how many of you would like to get YADECH.com shirt. The price can vary between 5-15 dollars. If we order more, price may be lower. Find out more info here: http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=814 Order deadline is December 23, 2011
Hey Cecilia, I would love one. But what color is the T-shirt?