[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@cupid candy. OMG, nadech is with food again. Man I love him so much! And the photos are all very cute!

Thanks for sharing!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Athit where are you running off to?

Credit to pantip and barry.ya

Credit to yaya IG
congrats to Yaya and Boy for winning their hamburger awards

Lmao!!! He running after yaya. JK JK... I love that photo of him so much! Look at his facial. Lol...

And congratulations to yaya and boy.

Sary_Berry

sarNie Egg
Lmao!!! He running after yaya. JK JK... I love that photo of him so much! Look at his facial. Lol...

And congratulations to yaya and boy.

Remember when Boy asked Nadech if he can have her?...awkward silence...hahahaha. Now he has her! Cuz u, Nadech are in England! ROFL :coverlaf:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Remember when Boy asked Nadech if he can have her?...awkward silence...hahahaha. Now he has her! Cuz u, Nadech are in England! ROFL :coverlaf:
Yup I totally remember that, his face was priceless when boy said that! Lol... seems like mark and boy love to tease nadech about yaya. They probably know something that we don't know!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
He's already arrived in England
and his name is not Nadech if he didn't show his dorky pose

cr. NYhome@pantip

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2VfvDCONk&feature=related Lol Nadech at P'bird's concert!!!! This is why i love him so much

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
the young lady is CH3 reporter

the older one is his manager P'nee, the purse he is carrying in the pic is her purse

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

Pe'A is the manger of a lot of stars: Mark, mario, Aum P .... he can't handle all of them so he has sub manager to take care of his kids

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Congratulation to yadech for winning best on-screen for oops award! And they both deserve it for there hard work in GRGR! I am so proud of them mak mak!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x2VfvDCONk&feature=related Lol Nadech at P'bird's concert!!!! This is why i love him so much
Omg... I just love nadech so much! Look at how much fun was enjoying it! I was just laughing the whole time watching him. I even repeat it! Mannnnn gotta love nadech!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
I wonder if that was the same concert that Yaya guest appearing, the one they were teasing Yadech on RS.

Wish the video of them posing with their awards is longer! A huge CONGRATS to the most deserving couple!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
waheeyyy everyone from the grgr forum is here!! i was seriously missing you guys..
yea P A has like sub managers for everyone... its crazy busy!
yeppp that was the one with yaya...this past summer... i went to watch the first show.. yaya was so good.. but at that time i wasnt so yadech obsessed yet.. hahaha :)
how have you all been?? good? - OHHH MERRY CHRISTMAS guys!
can't wait for TNKK!