[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Lakorn watcher and Kenann fan
Yes, this is a recent clip! It was posted a couple days ago. Love Nadech...so handsome and playful here!! Like you, I'm super jealous too!! She is one lucky woman!! Yeah, it's pretty special to be hugged and kissed by him!!!

@ukepearl
At this point, it's just a rumor. We don't know... That woman didn't have any proof to show. I agree with Lakorn watcher that they shouldn't date yet since both are still so young. They still need time to find themselves and know what they want. If they date now and break up, that would be the saddest thing in the world.

I feel the same way about them dating na. I was so happy to hear her say it but at the same time I don't want to know or hear it from someone else. If they are seeing each other for real, that would just be awesome. Why shouldn't they be with each other? They are 18 (she is almost 19) and he is 20. I had BF at 18. I rather see them be with each other then with someone else.

As for confirming if they are dating, I just want to hear it from them. TBH, I think they should NOT confirm it. It's better not to know for their professional careers.

somp9

sarNie Adult
what did Nadech said back to the lady when she mentioned yaya name?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this pic recent from their filming yesterday? It feels like it was taken a few weeks ago......

I am so happy to see them together na.
Yes this photo is recent because Anyama tweeted about 11 hours ago. Also, NadechYaya.com FB mentioned this is the first photo of the couple this year!! Love them together...so cute.

Kiki, I do want Nadech and Yaya to be together. Honestly, they should keep their relationship a secret. Don't confirm it because dating in the public eye is not easy and would put too much pressure and strain in their relationship and career. Ultimately, I want them to have a happy ending!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awww Yadech are always so awesome. They always have the cutest photos together. Im so happy they are back together, and spending time together again! I miss them so much.

Ooooo and I so want the photo album of tnnkk! There must must be dozens of na rak pictures of them on it!

I feel the same way about them dating na. I was so happy to hear her say it but at the same time I don't want to know or hear it from someone else. If they are seeing each other for real, that would just be awesome. Why shouldn't they be with each other? They are 18 (she is almost 19) and he is 20. I had BF at 18. I rather see them be with each other then with someone else.

As for confirming if they are dating, I just want to hear it from them. TBH, I think they should NOT confirm it. It's better not to know for their professional careers.
Who is "her" when you say "I was so happy to hear her say it" and what is the "it"? I'm so missing something here! Did Yaya confirm or hint that she may be interested in dating Nadech?!

I agree with you about them not really confirming it yet because that could pressure their professional careers too much.

what did Nadech said back to the lady when she mentioned yaya name?
I want to know too!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol Nadech said that "I think we are dating" and "we" here means Nadech and the lady, in that way he tried to deny what lady said earlier that Nadech and yaya were dating

About whether Yadech is dating or not, as long as they still deny, we can say they are not lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao hahahhahha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yadech should date when their in their late 20's. That way they have a chance of getting married, if they date now they will end up breaking up. They are simply just too young.

Who is "her" when you say "I was so happy to hear her say it" and what is the "it"? I'm so missing something here! Did Yaya confirm or hint that she may be interested in dating Nadech?!

You should watch the woody clip. I think someone posted earlier....

"Her" above is SawMi who is with Woody and she is the one who said "I can confirm that Nadech and Yaya are dating. All the peeps in ET knows but not the general public".... but Nadech didn't confirm na. He distracted her by giving her a kiss on the cheek. What a clever guy he is! hahaha. gotta love him and his cheekiness.

somp9

sarNie Adult
They should keep their ralationship as the way it is right now(brother and sister) is last longer than lovers because in the past most of the entertainment couples dating young and breaking up at the end such as Noon/Kade, Ning/Touch, Mam/Tang, Weir/Pancake etc..
Yadech should date each other when they're in the mid-20 after they finish college. It is good that they're close to each other.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
That's what I've been saying all along. I want them to keep their pee nong relationship for right now and not date anyone. I want them to finish school first and then date. Better chance for them to get married that way.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Nadech is funny and really smart. He's really good at answering questions. I have a feeling they might be dating too since he didn't deny it this time but kinda ignored the question by asking her why she was asking him that question when she should know what their couple status(meaning him and that lady) is. Can Nadech get any hotter? He is so charming too. I'm so mesmerize by him whenever I look at his photos or videos.

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
yaya and nadech look soso cute together!!! i would be very happy if they are together..but, would want it to be a lasting one...a break up would be too saddening!!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
So cute! Same postures! hehe

I've been following Yadech since GRGR. Aum was the reason I watched 4huajai, so i did see DJA. I thought they were cute but that was it, and it wasn't until GRGR that turn me into a fanwoman lol. But it wasn't until recently that I'm turning more and more into a hopeless Nadech fan. The boy impressed me so much at how well he handle questions. I love men who can laugh at themselves, and can make a joke out of anything. Seeing some of the stuffs he answer, the boy surely is witty LOL

I agree that I like where they are now(pee+nong), if that is it anyways:D They are still young, their views and priority of life will change as they age. But then who said they can't grow together anyways :coverlaf: But whatever it is, together or not, I hope they continue to remain close. Yaya did say Nadech is one of her bestfriends, so hopefully they remain bestfriend or more... nothing less please :p :lol2: