[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Murni

sarNie Egg
They just should date for real!! hahaha.. but it would strained both mind and body since the hottest couple on-screen is dating...Well, honestly I just hope that they are date later on and lives happily ever after that.... :thumbsup: :dance1:

All I wish is them to be happy..

You should watch the woody clip. I think someone posted earlier....

"Her" above is SawMi who is with Woody and she is the one who said "I can confirm that Nadech and Yaya are dating. All the peeps in ET knows but not the general public".... but Nadech didn't confirm na. He distracted her by giving her a kiss on the cheek. What a clever guy he is! hahaha. gotta love him and his cheekiness.
Ok. So everyone in the industry knows, meaning they probably are?! If they weren't, wouldn't Nadech have blatantly said "no" like he had previously? Before, it always seemed like it was Yaya who was hesitating; like Nadech seemed as if he'd be fine jumping into a relationship that was more than pee chai/nong sao, but Yaya was always the one holding back. I remember watching one of their talk show interviews, and Nadech had said that at the moment they were pee chai/nong sao and friends but he also said that he would have to wait and see for what the future held -- that was like hinting that he was interested in Yaya. However, on that same show, Yaya blatantly said that no they were just brother-sister. Like someone said on the show, water dropping on a rock consistently over time will always erode the rock!

They should keep their ralationship as the way it is right now(brother and sister) is last longer than lovers because in the past most of the entertainment couples dating young and breaking up at the end such as Noon/Kade, Ning/Touch, Mam/Tang, Weir/Pancake etc..
Yadech should date each other when they're in the mid-20 after they finish college. It is good that they're close to each other.
I agree with you on this!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to ธรณีนี่นี้ใครครอง เจ้าหนูตะวัน ( ลูกเลี้ยงพ่ออาทิจ กับ พี่ณี )

Yaya is wearing a ring on her ring finger!!!!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is she marry in the lakorn?
I hope to see Yaya in Thai tradition clothes someday. Those Thai wedding tradition dresses, i'm sure she will look very beautiful.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
What show was that? I need to watch it.
I think Thai-lakorn-fan-forever is referring to this talk show "Ratri Samosorn". Nadech and Yaya are so cute and love their personalities. I love this show because the hosts are always so hilarious!!

Game Rai Game Ruk [1/2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01V1CBPNFYE&list=LLOKVBk5wm718NgVG9ilsN5w&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Game Rai Game Ruk [2/2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvnKGVYlMdE&feature=related

4+1 Ch3 Superstar [1/2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRztntuSaGI&feature=related

4+1 Ch3 Superstar [2/2] - Be sure to watch this clip because you don't want to miss Nadech's dancing @1:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_pdSslwtk&feature=related

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Yeah! I agree, don't miss it. You are going to see the sexy true color of nadech coming out! Lol...I love nadech so much, cause he is down to earth! Does anything people tells him to do.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Is she marry in the lakorn?
I hope to see Yaya in Thai tradition clothes someday. Those Thai wedding tradition dresses, i'm sure she will look very beautiful.
yaya was in Thai cloth in KRN with Rome! And she is soooo gorgeous!!! Well its more of a Thai modern cloth but it is still Thai! But she was so beautiful in it. Btw, its was during the wedding when she wore it!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
These two are spending way too much time together! :ghehe: they are mirroring each other in looks, and actions now! So cute :lol:

Credits as tagged

^ That's just tooooooooo cute! You know they say "couples, do look and act alike". hahahahaha.

Are the fans hunting for more clues now or what? Let them be~~~~ Give them some space......Let their love florish.........

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lmao I believe the shade he is wearing in the last pic is actually her shade

-------------------------------

It seems like in this version, P'Arthit and Nong Nee are gonna get married

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope they get married, that way in all of Yadech's lakorns so far they will get married.

I can't wait for Mommy and Daddy Yadech scenes!!!! I hope they make it cute like Noon and Pong's mommy/daddy scenes in KKK.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
They are both just to cute in those photos! Those fans are too good at comparing there pictures. I love it!

I hope they do get married in here! It would be awesome.

Thanks for sharing the photos na ja!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yes, I seen her in thai clothes when she played with Rome, but I really want her to be in thai tradition clothes with Nedech when they get married in this lakorn. I'm sure he never see her in thai outfit before unless he watched her with Rome lakorn.
Both of them do act alot alike. Yaya seems to be outgoing person now since she is hanging out with Nadech often.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
credit to ธรณีนี่นี้ใครครอง เจ้าหนูตะวัน ( ลูกเลี้ยงพ่ออาทิจ กับ พี่ณี )Thanks 4 the new pixs....Can't wait until it air...

Yaya is wearing a ring on her ring finger!!!!!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
These two are spending way too much time together! :ghehe: they are mirroring each other in looks, and actions now! So cute :lol:

Credits as tagged
They r really become alike and do same posture..... Love love them alot .... Can wait to see TNNKK ... :p

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I was just going to say that the shades look alike. Anyways, thanks for the clip of Ratree Samo Sorn. I saw that show before but wasn't it Nadech that said they are just Pee+Nong first and then Yaya added to confirm it. I guess I need to go back and watch it again.