[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
For the first time in my life I wanna be a guy, P'JAEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

cr: anyama@IG
:thanks:

:lol2: Paa Jaew is always opportunistic with our Nadech!!! If I have the chance I would take advantage of him too! :coverlaf: Who wouldn't right?!! Cute photo!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Cupid Candy
Thank you na ja for sharing those behind-the-scenes photos of Yaya. She's going to be such a cute mommy. Can't wait!! Hope to see lots of cute scenes of Mommy Yaya and Daddy Nadech interacting with those adorable kids! Glad to hear that Arthit and Nee are gonna get married. :thumbsup:

@MoonChild74
Love those pictures that you posted of Yadech acting and looking alike. Thank you very much!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. yayaurassaya.com

daddy is back there, if you can spot him, so it's mommy time to take their son *daydreaming

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

LOL look at daddy nadech's serious face meanwhile the cute boy is spreading his smile to the camera :lolyup:

his bouquet for yaya(?)

cr. pantip, as tagged

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Is it the same baby boy? This one looks more smaller and chubbier or maybe its their son after the wedding *cross finger* hehehe

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww I'm so loving all of yaya and nadech photos with all the little ones. They are all so cute!

And omg, I so envy p'jeaw mak mak!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

cr. yayaurassaya.com

daddy is back there, if you can spot him, so it's mommy time to take their son *daydreaming
Thank you na ja for sharing all the pictures! Awwwww Yaya looks so beautiful with her son and while Daddy Nadech is just as beautiful. Love all the photos of Daddy Nadech and Mommy Yaya with all the cute kiddies (I'm daydreaming too).

I like the picture of Nadech with the veggie bouquet as well!! He looks so shy and innocent. Love his pose!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Funny cause I was looking at yaya photos from Norway, and was watching the create channel on tv at the same time, and the thing I know, this chef said, so today I'm gonna cook a Norway fish dish, and will be giving Yall a tour of Norway! I was like, WHAT!!! Lol... as I was watching, I notice that Norway is so beautiful and is surrounded by the sea. I would love to visit Norway some day.

Nadech little boy is soooo cute! I want a picture of yadech holding there kid! Cause I notice that we been seeing so many photos of them in tnnkk with kids, but they have none together! (As in tnnkk behind the scene only).

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think that's their kid LOL Could be the kid from his previous wife, or maybe one of his brother. They did said he has so many siblings in this one.

Is she marry in the lakorn?
I hope to see Yaya in Thai tradition clothes someday. Those Thai wedding tradition dresses, i'm sure she will look very beautiful.
So Yaya and Nadech's character will get married in this lakorn? I haven't seen the old version. Is that ring just for the lakorn I wonder...

I bet Yaya would look gorgeous in traditional Thai wedding outfits!

These two are spending way too much time together! :ghehe: they are mirroring each other in looks, and actions now! So cute :lol:

Credits as tagged
Thank you for sharing these pictures! Yaya always imitates Nadech's poses...555...narak mak!

So in the lakorn, do they have kids? Who are the kids playing as?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Found a fanmade mv on youtube of the old version. I can totally imagine Yadech doing all these cute things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CgOZbzXtp0&context=C3978c6fADOEgsToPDskIuC2vzKtay0HJKGzDVQgmI

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really like the old version but I didn't think Pok fitted the role of Nee. She was a little too old for the role. I think Yadech fits this role more than them.