[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Yaya Naa Rak MAAAARRRRRRKKKKK! Super cute with that hair. She looks like a doll. :heart:

Can't wait to see Nadech at HatYai too.

Happy Chinese New Year ka.....

Have you guys seen these pics from SuperHero interview? He is sweating (he often does) but he looks really really handsome ka.

cr: as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaya Naa Rak MAAAARRRRRRKKKKK! Super cute with that hair. She looks like a doll. :heart:

kob khun na ka Lakornkiki Happy Chinese New Year to U too
Yaya she's so cute with :thumbsup:

Nadech never fail to make me go "OMG" every time I see his mag covers.
He really looks young and innocent here. Could this be an older mag? I see 2554. I thought I've seen all his photo shoots.... hmmmmm.

cr: amat_amat IG and Barry.ya FB

Sorry Double Post. Let me make this post worthwhile. hehe

Mr. Dimples. I love his smiles.....

sorry na. i was trying to add photo credit....

not to waste a post, here is Yaya..... Na rak mark na....
If I wear those jeans, that top and that hair do - I will look just shameful (I am not tall) - BUT Yaya makes it looks soooooo cute!

cr: yaya's IG

OMG.... comp freaking out on me. sorry for the many many posts.

I hope this is the last one and I won't see anymore of the BAZZAR post when I come back here. Man, I love the pic but not that much to post 4 times. lol

I have to say I have become a big fan of Lays because of Yadech. They make such good promotions and Yadech always look good - and we get to see this:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Kiki, the Baazar one is from last year in April or May issue, na. He looks good in yellow. I also agree with you-when I see Nadech I am always OMG! He is a handsome young man. Just darling. Yaya is soooo beautiful.

Thanks for the pics everyone.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I can't wait to see Nadech too!! I wonder why they didn't perform together. Kiki, thank you for all the wonderful pictures of Yadech! Nadech is so handsome and does look good in yellow!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
goshh the view is so breathtakingly beautiful! As well as the casts :thumbsup:
I forgot to mention and congratulate you all
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! the year of the dragon! I hope we'll be blessed with good health, wealth, and abundant love and joy from people who have been around us :grouphug:
here's a pic from Yadech:

cr. yayeeumarin's ig
somehow this pic remind me of Pol n Joy from Samee...

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yadech look so good in yellow. Do we have that clip of both of them in yellow for Lays.
In the future I really hope they remake lakorn Samee and want Yadech in this lakorn.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yadech look so good in yellow. Do we have that clip of both of them in yellow for Lays.
In the future I really hope they remake lakorn Samee and want Yadech in this lakorn.
agree... Was thinking the same thought... In the future...love joy and pol in the first one!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, that would be so awesome!! I want to see Nadech as the wife-hungry husband! :pervie:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Wah; dome & nadech looks good! Hawt.... Dome's lookn good for his age. He dont seem to age at all.... Nadech *drools

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at Hatyai Chinese New Year Festival 2012 (01/25/2012)! He's so handsome and love his dimples!!

Another lucky fan!!!

credit as tagged