[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

I love that he can look so versatile. Sometimes he looks Japanese, sometime European and here he dressed like a China man and he looks Chinese. Maybe it's his eyes. So mesmerizing.......

I like this photo. Love his smily eyes here:

cr: as tagged

I like the audience photos too..... Yaya and Nadech attracted so many fans at the events and their face reactions are priceless.

Look at this lady. I think she is mesmerized by Nadech too! hehe

This pic is just WOW. Sea of people....

These two are my fav from HatYai na. Too beautiful not to share.
His eyes are gentle and tugs at my heart strings. Make me smile ka.

Nadech and fans. Beautiful pic.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kiki
I'm not surprised at all the with huge audience!! Nadech can capture everyone's attention young and old. hehehe He is so charming and narak mak mak!! I love all the pictures! I can look at him all day long!!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya at another Chinese New Year event at Suphan Buri (Jan 24,2012). She is just so stunning!!

credit as tagged

Yadech look so good in yellow. Do we have that clip of both of them in yellow for Lays.

There are a lot of fancams naka. NYHome has a few. This is one of the clearer ones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fPRFK5fSMU&feature=channel_video_title

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Yadech they'll abit young and too early to play the role in Samee if Ch3 decide to remake it

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Yadech they'll abit young and too early to play the role in Samee if Ch3 decide to remake it
Yeah, they are young! If Ch3 are going to do the remake in the future, I'd rather see Yadech play the role more than anyone else. I hope to see them together at least 1 lakorn a year!! *crossing my fingers*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS of Oops Magazine photo shoot with Nadech, Tukky, Om and Dome!! Yak pen Khun Tukky na. She's so lucky to work with these three hot guys especially our Nadech!!

credit to WindLight2010 channel

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a video of Nadech performing at Hatyai Chinese New Year Festival 01/25/12.

cr: TheSITChannel

cr: KhontaiChannel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, they are young! If Ch3 are going to do the remake in the future, I'd rather see Yadech play the role more than anyone else. I hope to see them together at least 1 lakorn a year!! *crossing my fingers*
I want a comedy if one day they get to pair up again but not Samee please its too mature
and major for Yadech to act that out cos Samee the pra'nang are a married couple and
very grown ups sorry I do adore Yadech but to fit playing this mature major role is
give it to the seniors pra'ek/nang'ek

neena

sarNie Adult
I want a comedy if one day they get to pair up again but not Samee please its too mature
and major for Yadech to act that out cos Samee the pra'nang are a married couple and
very grown ups sorry I do adore Yadech but to fit playing this mature major role is
I want samee perhaps when yaya and nadech are in their late 20s LOL samee is an awesome lakorn!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, the more mature role should be given to the senior actors and actresses. That's only fair. I agree with Neena na that Yadech should still play the role in the future like in their late 20's or when their age is more appropriate. I do enjoy watching slap/kiss lakorn and cute romantic comedy!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Nadech is being grilled by the media as usual but he always remain calm, cool and collected. Way to go, Nadech!!!

cr: TheIQzero channel

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya at Chinese New Year at Suphan Buri (Jan 24,2012). This is such an awesome event! Yaya appears at 05:43.

cr: TheIQzero

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "DON'T" mag. Check this out. Online version. Nadech's pics are so gorgeous.
(I think someone moved the link in the mag section..... can they move it back to the main page. there are new pics and now online mag. I think it should stay in the main section of photo/mag thread naka)

Here is the online version. VERY COOL MAG! Nadech looks sooo dreamy here!
http://www.DONTfreemag.com/Jan12.html

This is one of their "unpublished shots"

oh kay.... gotta go now. Going to Nadech dreamland. buh bye!