[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki I hope I can move these photos to don't magazine section na ka, if you allow it; I already updated it but with smaller pictures

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am4RWB0G32U&feature=g-all-a&list=PL09FFDBAE71537C3A&context=G26e929cFAAAAAAAABAA
who wants to be the teddy?
p.s. he's wearing nail polish :coverlaf: but still manages to look hot

@lakornkiki I hope I can move these photos to don't magazine section na ka, if you allow it; I already updated it but with smaller pictures

Of course ka. Please do. Can you also move the DONT thread to the main mag/photo area?
Thank you naka.

@kiz - that's is sooooo cute. They are so playful and always makes me smile na. Thanks for the clip.

Wow, that would be so awesome!! I want to see Nadech as the wife-hungry husband! :pervie:
Naughty thoughts! Tsk tsk! 555 I so agree though...

Is there anything else this boy cannot do?

Whoever he ends up marrying is going to be one lucky lady!
So true!

Just saw this on IG and really like it na..... Hamburger mag shot combo..... HOT!

cr: jajarlalah IG
Yaya looks so ethereal and gorgeous in this photo! I love how they applied mascara to her eyes!

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

cr: thoranee2012
Thank you for this video! They are so narak!

OH, They are just soooooo cute together!

cr: NY Home Pantip
LOVE this photo so much!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Looks like Nadech is about to lick Yaya na! Get a room!! :kiss2:

credit as tagged

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Katelyn. Lol...you are too funny! But I love that photo of then though. Even though the photo is not perfect, and they are not ready, yet they still Manage to look so cute in it! Thanks.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Whahaha what a dirty mind Katelyn. And what about Yaya? She seems like want to lick too!!! LMAO.
@ Katelyn. Lol...you are too funny! But I love that photo of then though. Even though the photo is not perfect, and they are not ready, yet they still Manage to look so cute in it! Thanks.
Yeah, I was in a crazy weird mood yesterday anticipating Noy's FF updates!! LOL This photo sure made my day!! Love it whenever Nadech lick his lips!! :pervie: They are just too cute together!!

I wonder if they'll have a lot of gook-gik scenes in this lakorn...I mean they won't really get together until the very end right? The behind the scenes photos have really got me anticipating this lakorn!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
theres a clip of a scene heheh :)
cutee! but im not used to nadech calling yaya 'khun nee'
at one point i thought he was about to say nangfah! :D