[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
was Nadech at the Robinson-Kbank event?
Yes, Yaya looks beautiful in green dress. She has a nice body.
According to the NadechYaya facebook, seems like Nadech wasn't there. But, here's a good announcement and we can expect to see pictures of nadech+yaya soon:

"Hi all, Yesterday Yaya had urgent schedule for Robinson-Kbank Credit card launching with Mark. We uploaded some pics of that event on our album already. Today, Nadech and Yaya will join the fashion show of Thai-style fabric in the evening. We will share some pics or clip to all,tonight.... Have a nice day"
credit to: https://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaClub

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbWFMBVilaU

:clap2: :lmao2: :coverlaf: epic epic

this also! I don't know if this has been posted or not, Nadech's min >> what a booty she got there!

i'm sorry guys I've been such a bad girl for being such a pervie around yadech, but it can't be helped :coverlaf:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I rarely like or listen any lakorn song but I gotta say that all Yadech's lakorn ost songs are all good

From DJA to GRGR and now TNNKK :flowers:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya as the bride and the groom today hahhaha

Silly Nadech hahaha Yaya hits him for being playful

The MC was also playful "The setting is wedding" it made the audience screammmmmm and Yadech just shyly smiled and glanced at each other :heart: :heart:
cr: Barry.Ya@facebook and YayaUrassaya.com@facebook

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Kiz for those lovely photos of them! They are the perfect couple. Both looked so beautiful and handsome! Here's a clip from the event!! This event really made my day. I can't stop smiling! From seeing sexy Yadech at the concert to Yadech as the bride and groom! :dance2: :dance1: :dance3:

cr: NadechYaya YT Channel

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Who directed the fashion show? How come there was no skinship? :scratchhead2:
It should have been something like this :thumbsup:

this also! I don't know if this has been posted or not, Nadech's min >> what a booty she got there!

i'm sorry guys I've been such a bad girl for being such a pervie around yadech, but it can't be helped :coverlaf:
WOW! (like Nadech said :coverlaf: ).

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I will never stop shipping these two >.< oh my god I never thought I will see Yadech in a wedding dress together and it's not in Lakorn too. However I am kind of mad. There should be more skinship. But oh well I'm still happy that we get to see them like this together. What can I ask for more?

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Some of my fanart. This is the only thing that keeps me going as I wait for the lakorn :rolleyes1:

other miscellaneous:

The Zen fashion show pics takes my breath away. They are such perfect bride and groom!

I just finished MV na.... It's titled "my obsession".... please check it out and see if you like it na. : ) I love the song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knddf1xApcA&context=C31ed974ADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
The Zen fashion show pics takes my breath away. They are such perfect bride and groom!

I just finished MV na.... It's titled "my obsession".... please check it out and see if you like it na. : ) I love the song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knddf1xApcA&context=C31ed974ADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk
Want Yaya's Outfit. Its Cute

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Who directed the fashion show? How come there was no skinship? :scratchhead2:
It should have been something like this :thumbsup:

I will never stop shipping these two >.< oh my god I never thought I will see Yadech in a wedding dress together and it's not in Lakorn too. However I am kind of mad. There should be more skinship. But oh well I'm still happy that we get to see them like this together. What can I ask for more?
I agree with both of you about more skinship! Bride and groom should be more intimate with each other like holding hands and have Nadech's arm wrap around Yaya's waist! Should have make it more romantic!!

BTW, thank you, Miss Bouakham, for sharing with us your beautiful fanart!!