[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with both of you about more skinship! Bride and groom should be more intimate with each other like holding hands and have Nadech's arm wrap around Yaya's waist! Should have make it more romantic!!

BTW, thank you, Miss Bouakham, for sharing with us your beautiful fanart!!
You're :welcome1: At the very least, they should have held hands, lol...

LukNadechYaya, that's such a cute mv!
lakornkiki, your mv is HAWT! :rockon: the song matches them so much <3

credit as tagged: https://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaClub

somp9

sarNie Adult
what do they said during the interview? most of time during interview, Nadech does the talking more than Yaya. she seemed shy when the crowd scream or teasing them. Yadech did look good in wedding outfit.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult

cr Solvil et Titu

They were talking about the Min hi-so girl who Nadech is rumored to be hitting on her. Nadech said it should have ended and that he was really tiring of answering this question. He and that girl have nothing going on.

Yaya was just rolling her eyes

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I know, yaya was so cute standing next to him just rolling her eyes! Lol...and awwww look at them, they are both so good looking in that photo. Thanks!

@ Kiki. Oh mannnnn that mv of yadech at the concert was HOTTTTTT! DROOLING. Good job!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ yup. Really really far away! I so cannot wait any longer. Lol...

somp9

sarNie Adult
In the picture, Yadech holding the watches, their top is match color. They look so nice.
what make the reporter question Nadech about the girl name, Min hi girl? unless he did something wrong in the past while they were modeling together.
I'm curious, what is Yaya think about the rumor between Nadech and that girl, Min?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lmaaaaao there wasn't anything wrong. Don't u know Thai media?

They find every little thing to write about daras, especially the ones who are famous

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
"Time is Love" is the theme. The comment from their facebook is in Thai, but I wonder if this is the set-up for the event we've been anticipating on Feb 14th? :cheer:

Looks very special and sweet. Can't wait to see Nadech and Yaya together!

credit: Solvil et Titus facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxuwLnnAMow&feature=context&context=C3723361ADOEgsToPDskLsNjCdZ7JqW6Hp3ZBxqjCi

The interview at the fashion show. Poor Yaya, waiting patiently for Nadech to answer the silly questions from the reporters - from Vill to Porshe.... Look at around 3:50.... even Nadech is rolling his eyes. At least he made her laugh.... so cute giving attention to her like that in the middle of interview. That boy can't hide his feelings.... if he thinks it's too much, he says it and shows it on his face (he told the reporters that yes, he is tired of answering the same question and that he ans. like 10 times already. Then he rolled eyes at yaya. lol). I like a person like that.

miss-bouakham - Thanks for liking my MV. I really like your art work too! : )

Kenann fan- thanks so much. Took me 3 days to get the clips and the loops/effects together. I couldn't wait for the DVD so made one for myself and to share na. Noy better update her FF soon....but I am rather happy with the wedding fashion show this week. Yadech is so good looking and dreamy. : )

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ lol....I'm also waiting for the DVD! I so cannot wait to watch it in HD. I'm also waiting for noy FF. You girls are so fast over there that I can't catch up. I just read and laugh at everything! Lol...so funny and naughty at the same time! You girl sure know how to make my day! I'm waiting patiently for this week! Keep the mv coming! You are making me drool all the time with your mv! Lol...

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh from the interview it was so cute when Nadech rolled his eyes with Yaya. I can tell that he gets tired of answering the same questions all the time I would be too. They look so handsome and beautiful in interview, I'm looking forward to the upcoming watch event. I'm so freaking happy that they get to spend Valentines together >.<

I am so happy about them spending valentine's day together too. The watch concept is perfect! Can't wait for pics and fan cams from that day. Lol

Yadechlover960

sarNie Egg
Even though there was no skinship for the fashion show, there were many cute moments from them during the interviews. The first one was when Nadech and Yaya both rolled their eyes at those nonsense news. Follow by when Nadech tease Yaya after she dropped a mic or something during the interviews. I cant decide which momments i like better. They all make me scream and jumping crazy lol

cecilia

Staff member
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We're trying to collect a count of ppl who want to pre-order CH3 SUPERSTAR CONCERT so stop here to response if you plan on getting one : http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=946

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^ I love that, Nadech rolling his eye at Yaya like "Bare with me here..."
lol at Mark.

The pic of Yadech holding the watches is pretty. They both look real grown up.