[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
wishful thinking Katelyn I am too wouldn't mind being a make up artist for Nadech too
but I'll :faint: next to him
I know what you mean! I'll probably be too nervous and drool so much that he has to wipe my mouth for me!! :ghehe:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a fanmade mv of Nadech & Yaya from child to adult 1991-2012! They were super cuuute when they were little!!

cr: worldlostpond

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
what's up with this new look? It doesnt show the pictures or the videos. It just give you the link. Is anyone having the same problem?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Jennaloveu
Yes, I have the same problem earlier!! I could see YT vid of Yaya that you posted!! Are you able to see any of the pictures that I posted today?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Jennaloveu
Yes, I have the same problem earlier!! I could see YT vid of Yaya that you posted!! Are you able to see any of the pictures that I posted today?
to me I can see the updates you posted I've got trouble too but now I can figure it out

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I totally agree with you! I want to be a fly on the wall! LOL I noticed you didn't mention Pae!!
LOL there were a few guys I didn't know. Pae doesn't interest me, and I've actually never watched Tono before I had to give credit to his smexy body. ><
This new layout is interesting...might take a while to get used to...but at least it's just the look and not anything big.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL there were a few guys I didn't know. Pae doesn't interest me, and I've actually never watched Tono before I had to give credit to his smexy body. ><
This new layout is interesting...might take a while to get used to...but at least it's just the look and not anything big.
I was just teasing you because a lot of other people in the magazine section didn't think Pae should be there!! LOL I personally don't think Pae is all that either!! Come on this photo shoot is supposed to be for kon lor only!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was just teasing you because at lot of other people in the magazine section didn't think Pae should be there!! LOL I personally don't think Pae is all that either!! Come on this photo shoot is supposed to be for kon lor only!!
pwahahaha, BURN! did I forget to mention Boy? If so, shame on me! What I Iove about him is that he has such a serious look but once he smiles, he's SO DORKY! lol And Nadech is just a given. Don't need to question his presence.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
pwahahaha, BURN! did I forget to mention Boy? If so, shame on me! What I Iove about him is that he has such a serious look but once he smiles, he's SO DORKY! lol And Nadech is just a given. Don't need to question his presence.
Yeah, Boy looks pretty hot here!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures are from Suvarnabhumi Airport. Nadech is going to a Mistine Event in Chiangmai. Awwww...he looks so cute with the baby!!

credit as tagged

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^Is Yaya no longer a presenter of Mistine? :(

LOL, yadech never fail to coordinate their outfits :dance1:
For the airport pictures, Nadech looks really...refreshing to me :woot2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, look at all the gifts from fans!! The second picture of the bag with written message "I love Nadech forever." There are so many dedicated fans!!
credit as tagged posted on NadechYaya.com FB

Nadech still look cute at the end of the day even though he's very tired!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit: NadechYaya.com FB

ig:belleez "I can't take my eyes off you #Nadech in Chiangmai." LOL Apparently, me too!!!

ig:belleez "love you so much #Nadech in Chiangmai." Ditto for me...