[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn - here you go ka. Sorry took me over a month to make a MV for you but this scene just came to me this week when I was listening to this song again for you .... hehe I am kinda slow these days with all the Yadech sweetness at valentines. Hope you and Yadechers like this one ka. I think the song matches DJA na. check it out: http://youtu.be/9-7mbHXpsxk

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Katelyn - here you go ka. Sorry took me over a month to make a MV for you but this scene just came to me this week when I was listening to this song again for you .... hehe I am kinda slow these days with all the Yadech sweetness at valentines. Hope you and Yadechers like this one ka. I think the song matches DJA na. check it out:
omg kiki stop torturing me I'm going to faint really soon cos of seeing Yadech sweet moment

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally, we get to see more pictures from this magazine!! OMG, I loooove this photo shoot so much! *jaw dropped to the floor* Nadech looks super handsome with a killer smile!! What a BEAUTIFUL man!! Wow, he's knitting here too! Can he get any HOTTER?!!! :drools: :spicy: Makes me want to visit Chiang Mai! I hope everyone have a great day!!

credit: Traveller's Companion Magazine FB

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Finally, we get to see more pictures from this magazine!! OMG, I loooove this photo shoot so much! *jaw dropped to the floor* Nadech looks super handsome with a killer smile!! What a BEAUTIFUL man!! Wow, he's knitting here too! Can he get any HOTTER?!!! :drools: :spicy: Makes me want to visit Chiang Mai! I hope everyone have a great day!!

credit: Traveller's Companion Magazine FB
goodness I'm going to faint real soon :faint: :faint: :faint:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at a TrueMove H event on 02/29/12.

credit: TrueMove H FB

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn - here you go ka. Sorry took me over a month to make a MV for you but this scene just came to me this week when I was listening to this song again for you .... hehe I am kinda slow these days with all the Yadech sweetness at valentines. Hope you and Yadechers like this one ka. I think the song matches DJA na. check it out:
OMG! I can't thank you enough Kiki!! :kiss: This is really a great mv!! I've watched this so many times already! I love all the sweet, tender and romantic moments and this beautiful song is a perfect fit just like Yadech's chemistry! I had goosebumps watching your mv. :cloud9: I wish it was longer though because I just can't get enough of the sweetness! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us na jaa!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of the BTS!! I don't want to ruin it for you but it is really funny!! :rofl: :lmao2: :lolyup:

cr: thoranee2012

somp9

sarNie Adult
The clip is so funny when yaya hits Nadech's butt. I think Nadech must be very tired and sleepy.
is it part of the lakorn?

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech is such a beautiful man...I love the magazine shoot :rockon:
The BTS was so cute. I can't believe Yaya did that...I didn't know they were that close, lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Nadech just rolled out of this bed...cuuute!!

“Look who I ran into backstage☺♡"
IG: @cindysirinya

IG :tanggua
“Oh my”

IG:tanggua
“Lets blur myself”

credit as tagged and posted on Nadech & Yaya Home @ Pantip

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Clip of the BTS!! I don't want to ruin it for you but it is really funny!! :rofl: :lmao2: :lolyup:

cr: thoranee2012
LOL Yaya is so adorable. The little dorky dance that she did was so cute. She is like a little kid. Nadech must be very tired that day XD Did he know that Yaya hit his butt?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Yaya performed at Sirivech's Day 02/29/12!

Credit : Paowalee.com

Credit : Paowalee_FC

credit as tagged