[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my boy did a reallie good job hahaha...he can hold and carry a note...wonder w/ all this singing if CH.3 will throw him into a musicial lakorn soon? they should and they should do a fresh new modern musicial instead of the regular look thung and morlum ones...something like GLEE
I completely agree with you that Nadech should do a modern musical lakorn!! I can totally see him in this genre! He would be so awesome with his singing and dancing ability! Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a modern take of Grease or Westside Story (modern rock music)! We all know Nadech looks HOT in a leather jacket!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this BTS Ch3 4+1 Superstars Concert!! The quality of the video is excellent!!

credit: nezzis on vimeo.com

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech looks so relaxing!!

Nadech is super handsome!! Can he look anymore perfect than this?!

credit as tagged and posted NadecyYaya.com

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^ they really are getting so similar..... they say couples start to look and act alike --- I see it so often with them now. hehehe :wub:

Just finished another short MV ka. Please check it out:
Agreed. They're becoming more and more alike...a tell sign that Yadech is true, lol :dance1:
And thank you so much for the mv! Gotta agree with Katelyn, it gave me goosebumps. Their chemistry is sizzling :woot2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech: Commercial shoot 03/01/12 The hazy effect on these photos makes him really dreamy looking!!

5555 Love your sunglasses!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ananda talks about Yaya!

Congrats to Yadech!!
Nadech & Yaya : TOP Talk-About Character Couples 2012_03.02.12
credit as tagged

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks you Katelyn, Alice, Kiki for videos and Bts pictures !!!
Ananda is talking about Yaya again ??? Gosh, anybody knows what he is saying ??? Look like not much cuz the video is so short lol !!!
Ananda repeat after me : Yaya belongs with Nadech ! Lol ! ;)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks you Katelyn, Alice, Kiki for videos and Bts pictures !!!
Ananda is talking about Yaya again ??? Gosh, anybody knows what he is saying ??? Look like not much cuz the video is so short lol !!!
Ananda repeat after me : Yaya belongs with Nadech ! Lol ! ;)
@zazoured your welcome

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Dears, to those following the older version TNNK in youtube at andrewgregson's fc channel, just a heads up, they've posted new videos., Yay!! :)