[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Hehehe. What a week!!!! They just know how to get the fans spazzing sooooooooo bad!!!!!! I rewatched it many times now too! Can't get enough!!!

Can they get any cuter? Nadech is always a tease.... I was screaming when he said Athit
wears wife beaters to the beach but if it's me, I go shirtless...... My brain was all mush until Yaya made that face.....hahaha

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Hehehe. What a week!!!! They just know how to get the fans spazzing sooooooooo bad!!!!!! I rewatched it many times now too! Can't get enough!!!

Can they get any cuter? Nadech is always a tease.... I was screaming when he said Athit
wears wife beaters to the beach but if it's me, I go shirtless...... My brain was all mush until Yaya made that face.....hahaha
LOL! Thanks for the translation. Nadech cracks me up all the time :bhehe:
Dang, look at the way he presses his lips against her hand..... :pervie:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL! Thanks for the translation. Nadech cracks me up all the time :bhehe:
Dang, look at the way he presses his lips against her hand..... :pervie:
@Miss Bouakham and Kiki
Yeah, he's really good with the kissing scenes. I especially like the smacking sounds when he kisses! :pervie: I can't wait to see the lakorn! Did you see the disappointed look on his face when Yaya turned away from his kiss? I think that was a rehearsal but I can't help but think that Nadech was personally disappointed. :bhehe: My wishful thinking again!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wanna know what I did with Nadech's LIPS photos?

Yaya is very beautiful with red lipstick (I usually prefer her in light lip color but it works in this one....)
Oh my...I love this!!! I could see Nadech as the mesmerizing vampire who can easily charmed his victims. He is one hot vampire!! Great concept and editing, Kiki. I love your use of the LIPS pictures!! Thank you na ja for sharing!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Clip of BTS at the beach. OMG, how sweet and romatic!!! I really wanted to be Yaya!! :spicy:
credit: TheIQzero

On SPAZZING overdrive!!

credit as tagged
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE WITNESS @ 0:23. Nadech's look on his face is priceless, like.. 'sia dai' that kiss so much!! HAHA. Favorite clip ever! :dance1:

You know, I obsessed over Nadech's body parts. LOL..... I went through his normal charms - dimples, lips, nose, eyes, eye brows, biceps, shoulders, stomach, hairy chest, legs, his scar, you name it AND I can't stop watching his hands this week! Started off with Samsung event.... his finger nails are perfect. And now that I am spazzing over how he was rubbing Yaya's finger, I can't stop staring at his hands and fingers! :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You know, I obsessed over Nadech's body parts. LOL..... I went through his normal charms - dimples, lips, nose, eyes, eye brows, biceps, shoulders, stomach, hairy chest, legs, his scar, you name it AND I can't stop watching his hands this week! Started off with Samsung event.... his finger nails are perfect. And now that I am spazzing over how he was rubbing Yaya's finger, I can't stop staring at his hands and fingers! :wub:
ter pood jing na ja @kiki there are just too many things for me to mention about Nadech how his such a fascinated guy and Yaya she is like a little angel princess
from an enchanted land non-stop talks about them

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE WITNESS @ 0:23. Nadech's look on his face is priceless, like.. 'sia dai' that kiss so much!! HAHA. Favorite clip ever! :dance1:
OMG now that you mention it!!!! The look on his face was really priceless >.< tsk tsk tsk U are being too obvious Nadech <3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You are right about your obsession of Nadech na ja Kiki. He is an irresistible force to be reckoned with!!! You can't help but be drawn to him in every way!! :crush: I see you like his veiny hands. I thought there was someone else who like his hands too! Hmmm..maybe your next obsession will be his feet? :coverlaf: You know there's a saying about big hands and feet, right? :pervie: Uh oh, I better get my mind out of the gutter since we might have younger fans out there!

BTW, I love you new siggy!! That picture of him makes me smile!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
You are right about your obsession of Nadech na ja Kiki. He is an irresistible force to be reckoned with!!! You can't help but be drawn to him in every way!! :crush: I see you like his veiny hands. I thought there was someone else who like his hands too! Hmmm..maybe your next obsession will be his feet? :coverlaf: You know there's a saying about big hands and feet, right? :pervie: Uh oh, I better get my mind out of the gutter since we might have younger fans out there!

BTW, I love you new siggy!! That picture of him makes me smile!!
I weirdly like the veins on his hands to0 !!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
EEEK! Love the new bts! Laughing at Yaya making gagging noises, 555. Not like she didn't see enough of that in GRGR!
Gotta love Nadech, he knows how to get into character and over-do it just enough to step up the level of romance! Can't wait for all these scenes!

@Kiki, love the new fanvid! It's so mysterious and and intense, like midnight romance! yikes, like a genre that Yadech will be able to do in a few years! Golly, it's like they're my babies growing up LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hope Yaya play as yakuzi too. cross fingers. what?! they postpone TNKK to air may..omg so long for the wait..miss Yadech so much.