[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

LOL...... Nadech is sooooo goofy! Gotta love him.
I saw the pics on FB just now and someone commented on his "action" pics that he was playing "KongFu Soccer" :rofl:

Did he make the penalty goal? Who scored for the white dragons? I heard Mario score one.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sexy rocker Nadech is on the prowl!! :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: I'm so SPAZZING over these pictures!!

Nadech, are you trying to do your Superman pose in a middle of a performance?

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...... Nadech is sooooo goofy! Gotta love him.
I saw the pics on FB just now and someone commented on his "action" pics that he was playing "KongFu Soccer" :rofl:

Did he make the penalty goal? Who scored for the white dragons? I heard Mario score one.
Nadech didn't make the penalty goal. However, Mario scored the first one for the White Dragon Team!! I saw part of it live but it was blurry and sometimes the streaming would freeze. I will definitely watch it again!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha..Nadech is acting all nervous!!

ig@gggubgib:“This is call "family" ☺” WOW!!! Nadech's fans ROCK!!! :dance3: :dance2: :dance1:

Early birthday surprise for Yaya!!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe he's doing a little dance for the fans!! Hehehe

His shorts got shorter!! LOL

For Kiki and all fans who loves Nadech's manly hands!!

cr as tagged

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya look so pretty dress up as mermaid. nadech look cute. the soccer game and concert look fun. yadech should've sang together though.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of the suprise birthday for Yaya! This happened during the concert because you can hear the singing in the background! Look at her reaction when she's watching Nadech's birthday wish to her!!
cr: 9aine9

Birthday video for Yaya!
cr: NYHOME2010

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

คนน่ารักทำอะไรก็น่ารัก(Everything a cute person does is cute)

น่ารักที่สุดเลย (He is the cutest)

cr: Ao นะ posted on NadechYaya.com FB