[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More pictures from book signing event

I couldn't resist when I saw these pictures of Nadech with a little girl so I had to post them!!

Awwwwww..he is so loving with his mom!

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
“นะเดชพามาทำหน้า. กูจะหล่อแบบนะเดชป่าวว่ะ” (Nadech took me to get plastic surgery. Am I going to look handsome like Nadech?)
Instagram: jackfanchan

IG : thetoeng

“2010”

“วันพักผ่อนตามประสา” (A day of rest like usual)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Recent rumors Yadech gonna get pair up for a new lakorn and go film overseas, have got to be the yakuza and yakuzi lakorn. Ahhh hope it's true.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, that pic of nadech with the little girl is so cute! And the pic of him kissing his mom is so precious!!! It seems this hard-working boy finally got a day off and went bike riding with tthe kids and spent a day at the spa with jack fanchun and mark p. I'm glad he got some down time.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Yaya recording at The Star's Stage, Ch3’s TV program, promoting Thorranee Nee Krai Krong 04.04.12

น้องแบร์มาแล้วค่ะ (Here comes Nong Bear ka)

น้องณเดชน์เดินทางมาถึงคนแร​กคะ วันนี้รถติดมากๆคะ^^ (Nong Nadech is the first one to arrived. Traffic is really bad today!)

น้องญ่ามาแล้วจ้า (Here comes Nong Ya ja)

ตอนนี้อัดรายการเสร็จแล้วนะคะ กำลังส่งน้องๆกลับบ้านค่ะ^^ (Now, the recording at the studio is done! In the process of sending nong nong home)
OMGosh, look at where Yaya's hand is!!!!

ภาพฟินนาเร่โชว์บันทึกรายการสตาร์สเตจ .... ราตรีสวัสดิ์ชาว NY HOME (A picture from the Star's Stage recording!, Good night!)

IG : pomchatupol ฮาหน้าอิแจ๊คอ่ะ @gggubgibIG : pomchatupol ฮาหน้าอิแจ๊คอ่ะ @gggubgib

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Greeeeed!! Loooove those pictures from Star's Stage!! I can't wait to see Prince Nadech and Princesss Yaya!!

^ It won't air until the lakorn has aired for a bit first. I love the behind the scenes photos of the beach! I must say that I absolutely love Yaya's hairstyle and dress -- the white print one -- at Star Stage!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
'Got pocket book ณเดชน์ในดวงใจ' cr:mad:PomChatupol

'My beloved ❤' cr: @PomChatupol

'Love u guys ' cr:mad:PomChatupol
น่าร๊ากกกกก ><

Love this bts

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

The drawings of Yadech are so cuuuute!!!
According to NadechYaya.com FB, they are unable to upload The Star's Stage photos and clips of the recordings due to the request of the crew until the show is on-air. May have to wait a few more days or months until the show is schedule to air!!

cr as tagged