[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So excited to watch the lakorn and Star STage episode. Yaya gets even more gorgeous as she grows! And after seeing Nadech's hair up for so long, though I love it, it's refreshing to see him with his hair relaxed--so cute!
Their dance for SS--> hand on waist! Hand on waist! Lol even after all the romance of GRGR, Yadech doesn't fail to make me spazz over the smallest things. And I'm excited for all of the cast in here!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol I don't think she can help it, being around Nadech. Whether its punching or just touching 55

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
this is the first time she's being so touchy with nadech, but nadech seems to be restraining herself from touching her though, lol. i think there's a clip of star stage during DJA of yadech with mark and mint C where yaya almost reaches out to grab nadech but quickly retracts her hands. They're just oozing cuteness in these photos!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More pictures of Nadech at Home and Garden event 04.05.12

Mmmm...I wonder why he got emotional here?

Awwwww....what a cutie!!!

cr as tagged

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yadech seem very touchy at the show. Yaya looks so pretty with her hair up like that. Nadech is handsome with his hair like that too.

They sure know how to drive a fan into spazz mode. The pics from Star Stage are just tooooo cute. They are touchy... they give each other those stares....the dances....and the pic with him as prince and holding her is just so dreamy.....

I am happy to see Yaya more AND more touchy with Nadech these days too..... lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
SPAZZING OVERDRIVE here!!! I love it when they look at each other!!

สองคนนี้ยิ้ม แล้วโลกมันสดใส ^0^ (When these two smiles, the world becomes brighter)

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of Nadech at Home and Garden event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV8vTaIqHzI&feature=player_embedded
cr NYHOME2010

ONE of the many reasons why I love this guy..... I can hear his laughter from this pic! so cute! I wonder what is making him laugh like that na.

cr: as tagged

more pics from Pantip..... spazzzing continues..... lol

awwwww...the way he is holding her here is so gentle yet firm na...... <333333

Nujang posted pics from the book signing today.... Aside from Anyama, I love Nujung's pics.... she always takes great pics of Nadech.
Here are my favs from her set:

LOVE this one.. this one makes my heart all warm and fuzzy... Wonderful Mother and Son:

I think Katelyn posted some pics with this girl... but it's just so cute.... kids seem to like him. It's a good sign. lol

cr: nujang ka...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Kiki for sharing!! Those are really great pictures of Nadech!! :heart: Yeah, I can't resist Nadech and kids..such strong combination to make your heart melt!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more pics from Pantip..... spazzzing continues..... lol

awwwww...the way he is holding her here is so gentle yet firm na...... <333333

@kiki those pic u've shared reminded me of Cinderella and beauty and the beast those fairy tale classic they should do a Thai Version of it and pair Yadech as
pra'nang