[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

ความรักของแม่กับลกน่ารักเนอะ เหนื่อยก็ช่วยกันเอาใจ น่าร๊ากอ๊าาาา (A mother's love for her adorable son, tired so help each other)

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Meet and Greet Samsung event in Khon Kaen on 04.08.12

Nadech sang "Talay See Dum" with a fan. Awww....I want to sing with him!! What a lucky fan!! Sure made me smile watching this!!

cr: amamamamm1

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I bet Ann A never thought in a million years that that little boy would grow up to be so famous. Btw, Ann still looks the same. It's amazing how kids grow so fast.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ That's a great picture! Ann Alicia still looks beautiful as before and the young Barry has grown into such a fine young man/superstar!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

cr:icebie IG

Wow, look at this very happy fan!!
cr:imprs IG

cr:mad:icebie

cr:mad:icebie

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this black and white pic of Nadech at We're Wine grand opening 04.07.12!! Love those dimples!

ig @faaiinichanun

cr as tagged

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling

Nadech sang "Talay See Dum" with a fan. Awww....I want to sing with him!! What a lucky fan!! Sure made me smile watching this!!
cr: amamamamm1
Thanks for sharing Katelyn. What a lucky fan! I can't decide if I would rather dance with Nadech or sing with him, lol. I think I'd be too star-struck to do anything, let alone remembering how to breathe :bhehe:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing Katelyn. What a lucky fan! I can't decide if I would rather dance with Nadech or sing with him, lol. I think I'd be too star-struck to do anything, let alone remembering how to breathe :bhehe:
You are welcome na ja!! Lucky fan indeed!! You could tell that this young lady was really nervous! I think I would rather sing with Nadech!! But in reality, I would be so nervous too!! Most likely I would be staring at him so much that I forget to sing!! LOL :blush: