[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
More pictures from the recording of TNKK's OST!

“แบรี่กับพี่นกน้อย ผู้จัดการพี่เบิร์ดค่ะ” (Barry and P'Little Bird. He is the manager of P'Bird T.)
From IG: anyama
(จำไว้นะลูกว่าคนนี้อ่ะ ผจก.พี่เบิร์ด 555) (Remember son that this is P'Bird's manager 555)

cr as tagged

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
i just get the 4+1 superstar concert dvd this evening . i gonna spend my whole night watch it. i will watch part 4 first cos it got yadech . :dance2: :dance2: :dance3: :dance3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just get the 4+1 superstar concert dvd this evening . i gonna spend my whole night watch it. i will watch part 4 first cos it got yadech . :dance2: :dance2: :dance3: :dance3:
:highfive: :bravo:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
In Sendai, Japan

ig@orenets:"เห็นตากล้องสุดหล่อ เลยถ่ายมาคัดว่าใคร ณเดชน์นี้เอง" in japan (See a handsome photographer so took a picture. Who is the person? It's Nadech)

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of Nadech at the airport for Praew Magazine photo shoot in Sendai, Japan trip 04.11.12
cr: PensriNuntitut

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nadech singing a song for the TNNKK soundtrack just made my day! Thanks gals for always keeping us up to date with the news!

gubbsta

sarNie Egg
I'm new to all this but have to say all of you guys post make my day. Thank you, thank you for the translation. I can speak and understand Thai but not able to read or write. Keep up the good work.

Can't wait for Yadech lakorn. I'm a huge fan and refuse to watch anything movie or lakorn if its not Yadech together.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
I know I useless . Today I try to load picture but as I try so many time but it didnt work. Can anyone here how to do it , please. ..... Thank in advance na ka. Please help this low tech girl. ;)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm new to all this but have to say all of you guys post make my day. Thank you, thank you for the translation. I can speak and understand Thai but not able to read or write. Keep up the good work.

Can't wait for Yadech lakorn. I'm a huge fan and refuse to watch anything movie or lakorn if its not Yadech together.
welcome to Asianfuse and also welcome to spazz with all of us in this thread the Yadech big fans

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Welcome to AF and this thread na ja!! It's great to meet you and love having you here! Please stop by often to spazz with us!! :D

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Update:
TNKK will be filming on April 18-24, 28-30. I hope there will be no more delays!!
Aw, really Katelyn! I can't wait then! I miss Yadech already. My heart is like crying wanted them back to be film and having events already. Hehe, anyways thanks for the update. :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to narongvit FB
"ณเดชน์ เป็นเด็กที่น่ารักจริงๆ ไม่แปลกใจเลยที่ใครๆก็รักเค้าทั่วบ้านทั่วเมือง" (Nadech is really an adorable kid. No wonder everybody all over the nation loves him)

ig@bybreezer:“พี @beauaf5 กะ น้องแบร์... คุยไรกันเอ่าะ haha very cutee!!” (Pee Beau and Nong Bear. What are they chatting about? haha very cutee)

cr as tagged