[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
amm_anyama: คุณย่ากะหลานสาว (Grandmother and granddaugher)

"จะตั้งชื่อภาพว่าอะไรดีเอ่ย?" (What should I name this picture?)

cr as tagged

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya : [Behind the Scene Fitne Choco]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4lPtstDEA
cr NadechYaya
I love this Bts of Yaya !!!! Wow, I have heard she use to play football before and it looks like she wasn't lying !...with the dribbling of the ball on her head and Look at that precision in trowing the ball back with her HIPS !!! The guy has hard time catching it back Lmao !!!

Channel 3 should have used her for that football event and use her powerful hips to score goals hehehe !... That would have made the opposite team weak at the knees lol !!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yaya is sooooo na rak mak mak in the behind the scene of fitne cf. And her character for that cf totally match her.

THANKS Katelynnn for sharing it na!:)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
They both look cute. Beautiful person what ever they do are still look good.

Thank you katelyn for sharing all the pictures and everything.

It looks like Yaya and Beau are in some kind of lockers, possibly school lockers , Yaya looks like she has the uniform on and they were filming in a school for TNNKK right ?...
As for the last pic, it looks like there is too many legs and antennas to be a sausage lol!.... A Coracius Affinis is a Centipede !!!! Yuuuuukkk !!!!
The school lockers are huge! I can't believe that people can fit in there. 555
The centipede freaks me out! I've never seen centipedes that huge...is it normally eaten in Thailand? I know that insects are street food but that is one huge centipede!

I love this Bts of Yaya !!!! Wow, I have heard she use to play football before and it looks like she wasn't lying !...with the dribbling of the ball on her head and Look at that precision in trowing the ball back with her HIPS !!! The guy has hard time catching it back Lmao !!!

Channel 3 should have used her for that football event and use her powerful hips to score goals hehehe !... That would have made the opposite team weak at the knees lol !!!
Totally agree with everything that you said in this post!