[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Tinie

sarNie Egg

Here's the actual video of that screenshot HBD video to Yayee :)

They're both so cute! Like little kids just singing loudly! Especially when Gubgib runs in, Nadech's reaction was priceless. Hahaha!!!

Naaarukkk aaaah! :spin:
They are sooooooo cute!!!! And I notice in the vid that yaya's wearing ring on her ring finger. It could b engage or marriage ring.. And they both even wear the same bracelet, I don no wat it's called but I no usually young ppl receieve it fr the elders or monks as it represents blessings. Hehe greeeet greeeet cannot wait to watch the lakorn to find out!! ^^

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the link dertaajaf. OMG, the scene of Athit and Toon on the tractor... T__T
I'm not looking forward to the part where Athit is with Toon. I hope they don't drag that out too long.
I just want Athit with Nee :D

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
It looks like things are going to be sweet at the end of TNNKK. Yaya said that she doesn't have many sweet scenes in this one while Beau asked Yadech 's fans to not hate her because her character has a lot of sweet scenes with Nadech...

So , yeah not cool if you are a Yadech fan but the story is that Arthit falls in love with Nee's friend first and I am sure it is going to take a few episodes as well ...
Personally , I am not really fond of the storyline much but I am counting on P' Jaew to make it enjoyable lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@dertaajaf. thank you soooo much for the bts na ja! it totally made my day. :lol: Yaya, what were you doing??? trying to speak e-sarn or what??? bad bad bad! Nedach ja, keep teaching her more e-sarn na. lol...i love this bts. and it seem like jack is tired from all that heat! i would have fianted, cause i myself can not stand staying in the heat for so long!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ i just saw this @ youtube and omg yaya is soooo beautiful in this cf! dang how i wish the guy was nadech :(!! lol... jkjk! thanks for sharing it here ja Alice!!!