[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Mollyy

sarNie Egg
OMG I LOVE all the pictures you all shared!! The picture on bed and when he kiss her hand.. Ahhh... cant hold my breath!!
Just made my day and I'm on cloud right now!! :D
And the last picture that Alice shared of Yaya.. She is sooooo adorable!!! I'd kiss her right away if I were Nadech!
Nadech, JUST ASK HER OUT ALREADY MAN!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG I LOVE all the pictures you all shared!! The picture on bed and when he kiss her hand.. Ahhh... cant hold my breath!!
Just made my day and I'm on cloud right now!! :D
And the last picture that Alice shared of Yaya.. She is sooooo adorable!!! I'd kiss her right away if I were Nadech!
Nadech, JUST ASK HER OUT ALREADY MAN!!
I like your last 2 lines I would ask Yaya too

Have you seen these pics? I just saw them on FB and thought I'd post them here too. From Japan photoshoot for Praew ka:

cr: as tagged

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
he looks so Japanese in the picture of him wearing the purple bini....I think its the eyebrows and cheekbones that make him look so Japanese.

Lakorn mag is out ka. I won't post all the pics... go to barry.ya FB to view them all here naka: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.413040518726246.97515.214651858565114&type=3

Here are some pics that we haven't seen it here before:

cr: barry.ya FB

Nadech had an event yesterday for CentralPlaza Udonthani.
He looks so cute na. I like him in plain white tees. (Oh man, who am i kidding, I like him in suits, without shirts (!! hehe), even in grandpa outfits. lol..... )

with tvpool host

with Matt.

w/ @burinboonvisut

cr: as tagged and barry.ya FB ka.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
that piggyback picture is way too cute! i feel like i'm saying the word "cute" so often in this thread, lmfao. can't help it though.

matt's eyebrows are so dark in that second to last picture but nadech looks good at the event.

^ CC - I thought the same na - that Matt's brows are too dark... but I saw the pics of her with the flower hats/accessories then it looked good. I think the head pieces were so big that she needed dark brows. Lookie:

and i like this pic na... Fist bump! lol

and last pic post from this event... because I like his smile here. hehehe
Handsome!!!!

cr: as tagged

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Ahwww Nadech with P'sao, Matt P. I think she is two years older than him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZHZSFq0En0&list=PL79A18E682192E9E4&index=5&feature=plpp_video

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFnbQ80oSk&feature=related

This was from a while ago, but at 8:00 - 8:30 they ask Matt about her type of guy, and they ask about Grate W. and Nadech. She said she doesn't know because she hasn't spoken with Nadech. Now that she has spoken to Nadech with this Udonthani event, I wonder what her answer will be now :coverlaf: her acting was really good in Glulap rai glai ruk, if they ever get a chance to work together that would be so cute, but she can't wear heels around nadech because she would look too tall for him, but actually she's just about the same height as him with heels on.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
yeah she IS older than him LOL. But with girls, a little makeover can go a long way and make them look 10 years younger.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I think Matt is great and I love Nadech but without addressing the question of age, somehow I find them odd together. I think their chemistry is kind of off and seeing them together at that event just confirmed it for me... Having saying that , I would not be surprise if Matt and Nadech get paired up eventually ...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
uh the magazine seems to be sold out everywhere in thailand already and it was only released yesterday. i hope i can get my hands on one!