[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

what type of event?
Thai rice festival ka.

Yesssss!!!! Nadech!!!! Good boy! LOL! Aw, they totally miss being near each other ;) especially when they're at an event together! Their figures increase! Lol! Can't wait for TNNKK!!!!! They'll be out and about together to promote the Lakorn!!! Woooo!!!
Wait what did Nadech say? I couldn't really hear. What was he doing with the apple before he gave it to Yaya? It looked like he drew on the apple?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG we rarely get to see Yaya in traditional Thai clothes. hope that magazine is out soon. she's gorgeous!

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
General answer to all general questions

It was said from yadech fans in Thai that TNNKK will be on air after Peter-Chompoo's lakorn. TNNKK needs more time to edit, becuz this is supposed to be a "big" lakorn (don't ask me how true it is) they will have fan meetings/fan signs for this lakorn, selling photobooks next month.

Obviously that some of u guys dont follow up the lakorn or dont even check previous pages to know "why", just pop up and ask questions

somp9

sarNie Adult
I was watching Nadech and Mark at the Wall Street Evernt together and Nadech sang GRGR. At the end Mark was saying Ya ya to Nadech. I think Mark was teasing Nadech by saying her name and it was very funny the way Mark said Yaya.
So, we've to wait another month to watch this lakorn. Hope they date is accurate.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
credit as tagged

Oh boy i would be laughing all day if i were Yaya, having a half naked guy next to me :shock2:

I am so curious about how that photoshoot is going to come out between Mr Muscles and Yaya who is so glamourous here. Looks like it is a hot one ! Man, look at those legs and chest..... :drools: