[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Credit to notthing IG

This pic makes me spazz.....in a good way :yes:

Oh GOSH, can this shoot get any better then this!!! Chun ja bok took khun na, wah chun tai laew na!
This is just tooooo amazingly Hotttttt!!!

Yaya is totally damn gorgous in this one, and Nadech ????? I don't think I need to even find a word to
describe him, cause basically we have use all the wrods in the dictionary. Ummmm I think same goes
to Yaya. We can all pretty much just say, YADECH was sent to us from GOD!!!<3

I loooooooove Nadech with a little facial hair. Makes him 100 times sexier!
I agree... never thought I'd like facial... but you know, Nadech has this way of changing my mind on many things. lol

oh, ass girl --- look at Yaya's in the pic above your post. I was gonna tell ya, but I know you already checked it out. hahahahaha
Glad to see you back on a Yadech thread na.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I agree... never thought I'd like facial... but you know, Nadech has this way of changing my mind on many things. lol

oh, ass girl --- look at Yaya's in the pic above your post. I was gonna tell ya, but I know you already checked it out. hahahahaha
Glad to see you back on a Yadech thread na.
LOL! I saw I saw! I'm still here...just don't have much to say.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am watching TNKK ,Andrew's version, and so far i Love it! But i felt like there's going to be a sad scene so
i'm taking my time to watch it now.hahha.. Anyway, i can't wait to see how this one is going to turn out like
after i finish watching Andrew's version. Hopefully I finish Andrew's version before this one air. :D

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I really like Andrew's version too but some people find Nee too annoying in there. It seems like they changed some stuff around in this new version and added more sweet scenes b/c in the old version, they didn't have beach scenes.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
It was said since the beginning that this version would be different because it will follow the novel more closely. P'Mam also said a countless number of times for viewers to please be open minded and try to not compare the two adaptations too much because both relatively differ in certain aspects. To each and their own. If you're someone who is really into slap/kiss, this lakorn 'might' not be your cup of tea. It's a more light hearted lakorn about moral values, relationships and such. I actually enjoyed Andrew and Pok's version despite that Nong Nee can be a little irritating. Having that said, I'm really looking forward to June 29th. It feels like forever since I've seen Yadech on screen.