[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
comparisons are inevitable but it's more about being reasonable with your judgements : )​

anywho, i wanted to share this picture of yaya and the little boy. so freakin cute! and i'm sure i dont have to say anything and people would take notice of yaya's outfit 555.​

credits as tagged​

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
It's so funny, I just saw a picture of Nadech with the same hat and also wearing a black shirt too. Is it a coincidence or did they planned it? But yeah that picture is totally cute.

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
what are you guys talking about the outfit of Yaya and Nadech? did I miss something?
It's a picture of Nadech going to Oman for something, him and Yaya are wearing something similar except the hat, but Nadech has a similar hat as that also.

It's been said that people who are really close/know each other really well actually end up coordinating in outfits just without even planning or thinking about it. It's true though because I often see married couples -- who have been married for years -- walking about in really eerily similar outfits and some say they just threw it on without even knowing what the other was going to wear. 555

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Lol...No wonder I kept replaying it and fixing my volume, Thinking it's because of my laptop.

Thanks for sharing it na ja! I'm wondering what are they doing there? I guess they will give use the
answer soon.

somp9

sarNie Adult
what do they say in the clip between Woody and the TNNKK director?
the little baby keep hitting on Yaya's face. It's so cute.