[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Eeekk!!! I'm sooo excited for this lakorn to air :) thanks kenann for the link for their photo book; I'm so getting mines :) so much smiles on my face
You are very welcome na ja! I purchase mine and I won't be getting it until like two weeks from now.
I'm very excited to see it! :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg, in perd con vic 3 Yaya pull nadech chest hair...Screammmmmm!!!! They got it on tape!​

I was :lmao2: the whole entire time.​
I'm more satisfied with perd con vic3 then starstage. Oh and Nadech farted! lol....​

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice! Perd con vic 3 was sooooo Amazing! I love the part when Yaya pull
Nadech chest hair, and the part Nadech farted! Lmao....Super nasty, but that is
Nadech kong Rao! ;)

neena

sarNie Adult
they have to be the weirdest couple i have ever loved! LOL normally, it takes years for people to feel comfortable enough to fart in front of each other but Yadech...LOL that is really a different story, just shows how close they really are. we just use to hear nadech say yaya likes to pluck his chest hair now we actually have footage of her doing it! LMAO. Can't wait...i been away from yadech for way too long!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kikichue1
Thank you for the OST!! Nadech sounds so awesome!! :heart:

@Alice
Thank you for all the pictures and videos!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
It's so funny when Yaya pulls Nadech chest hair and everyone is laughing. I think she struggles with Thai language. There are so many funny scenes between the two.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice! Perd con vic 3 was sooooo Amazing! I love the part when Yaya pull
Nadech chest hair, and the part Nadech farted! Lmao....Super nasty, but that is
Nadech kong Rao! ;)
haha chai ja took tong Nadech kong rao song khun :highfive: :dance3: