[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
lol...your so funny! :)

Anyways I just got done watching it. Sorry it took me a while because I just had to watch the ending scene
over and over again. Gosh it's so freaken Na Rak Mak Mak how Ai Jack did the exact same thing to Weaw. But I was hoping
he would have kiss her on the lips like he did the other time. It's ok, the cheek was awesome too! :coverlaf: I love love love
the ending. Jack was just to funny. Doing all that pose, saying " Rak Rak Rak, Jam Dai Ruu Ploy"! Gosh Boy is soooooo
Na Rak tee soot doing that. This is so Boy Pakorn!!! Gosh I don't know about you, but I can't stop smiling. It's just to Na Rak Tee Soot! :heart:
This lakorn is on my Na Rak lakorn list for sure! just gonna share the last part na ja.

credit: ass tagged

Boy and Marie are so cute together, and I'm hoping to see them pair up again. If I'm not mistaking I think they have another lakorn together
or do they not??? :scratchhead2: Not sure. I'll go look it up. But for sure, I do recommand this lakorn to anyone who is interested in a Na Rak lakorn.

And I'm not even going to take my time to write about the first 50 min. of this epi. Nitipon deserve it. They should give that 50 min. to Jack and Weaw.
It would have been even better. All well, the ending made up for it!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ AHhaha.. It's okay. I know I will miss this lakorn all the funny and na;ruk;'s scene. :) hahaha. I know right about Boy
at the end. It was too cute and funny. This is indeed a Boy Pakorn's Lakorn! This one matches him a lot!!haha.

Yea they both do have another one together but i believes that one is not even confirm yet just rumor nothing much to it.

I will wait to see if they have any upcoming lakorns.. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Fianlly finish...i gotta say their are a couple made from heaven to film this lakorn lol Barie is so cute but sadly it ended...i'll miss u barie as much as i miss bargie hehehehe

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I liked this lakorn more than i actually expected. Marie's acting in the first half of the lakorn sucked but halfway through the lakorn she improved and her acting was smooth all the way through. I don't understand how Thailand bashed Marie and this lakorn, it's a pretty decent lakorn, in fact better than some i've seen and Boy and Marie do have chemistry, i love the scene where he sleeps on her lap, its such a sweet scene. The ending was very cute as well with all the sneak kisses. Oh Anuchit doesn't suit bad guy roles, I still see him as the funny jokester from Kom Faek and Dum Kum. His revenge plot was not really well written and at time i thought it was just plain dumb to get revenge on Boy's character even when it was all his father's fault. Uncle Perm's ugly nephew was hilarious but i disturbed me how he looks kind of like the guy that has a crush on me, ewwww. I love that Tong-tong kid too, the Boy Pakorn convo in the bathroom scene was cute. Boy is really great with Tong-tong, looks like he really adored the kid. After seeing Krerk Chiller as a gay guy is like 4 lakorns, i couldn't take his rapist character seriously, i expected him to do something P'Noo Tor would do LOL, hilarious how he got raped by 3 gays. As for the second couple, seems like the writers where going to pair up Eg with Ticha but halfway through they gave up and made him end up with feelings for Pangrum. I actually hate how they turned this around, Eg does not deserve Pangrum at all, Wawaa is actually pretty decent for a newbie, she got me to hate her. She would make a decent nang rai. Oh and BTW the chick that plays Ticha needs acting lessons, i've seen rocks act better than her, the other friend was a much better actress. Also Waew's mom needed to be taught some lessons but no, nothing at all, she's a terrible mother. Pushing Waew from men to men, always asking for money, saying Waew doesn't respect her, in truth she needed to realize the hardships Waew went through. Overall i liked this lakorn very much, 4 out of 5 stars from me!

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
is there any fansubs subbing this lakorn?? *sigh* why its so hard to find boy's subbed lakorn !!! TToTT