[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she has a pretty figure she some kind of look like the younger version of Ploy Chermarn

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, it's so soon for them to pair up already. Lol, 3NNT hasn't even aired yet. It's surprising they picked Marie. I'd like to see how her acting goes like. She's cute!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
thanks for the news tinah! marie is very pretty! it is a little fast pairing these two when we haven't watched 3 num yet but for some reason, i'm pretty confident that this girl can act.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the news tinah! marie is very pretty! it is a little fast pairing these two when we haven't watched 3 num yet but for some reason, i'm pretty confident that this girl can act.
i agree chubbycheek chun chuer Marie she definitely can act she's lucky to have a good
co-star along side her like P'Boy i am so excited to see Boy and Marie couple in
3NNT :lolyup: :popcorn: :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgahh.. marie is replacing matt? aigoo.. i would've loved to see the two together..

anyways, marie is fine too.. im just surprised that it's already going to be their second time working together already when the other one hasn't even finished..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
suprise but really appeciate it--maybe it is because I like the girl though havent seen her acting:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh thanks ja bliss yeah Marie pen suy dee mak i believe she and pee boy might be a new
koo-kwan too but i'll still worship bargie oh btw Margie also looks cute with pee tui
when they started ngao prai

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Marie's voice reminds me of Mint Chalida's voice. They're so cute. Thanks for sharing the clip.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG she looks like a mixture of daras too !
Namfon-ish Vicky Sunisa lol

I am so jealous for BARGIE
my heart almost burst knowing that they are paired up again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
marie is so pretty! she has a cute baby face. so waew mayura is the n'eks name

thanks

edit: i notice khun too have been producing remakes. wont she try a new script. theres tud dao, wanalee and now this one

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !

credits to marie's fanepage

Marie is pretty! I think her Thai is pretty fluent even though she's half German but she sounds cuter when speaking English.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
marie is so pretty! she has a cute baby face. so waew mayura is the n'eks name

thanks

edit: i notice khun too have been producing remakes. wont she try a new script. theres tud dao, wanalee and now this one
though its a remake but khun Too company wave media their creation is not bad i begin to
like this company since tuddao came out then wanalee their creation resemble lakornthai
khun Da

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Marie has such a slim figure, she's so tiny but tall! Lol. I'm secretly hoping this one air before 3NNT but I doubt it since they've been filming 3NNT already. I'm more excited to see this one rather than 3NNT since this one will focus on them both entirely^^ Hope for lots of sweetness between them in this lakorn and hope that Marie's acting is acceptable for a newbie. Lol, she's cute but I don't think I'll manage to watch if her acting is horrible.