[Ch3] Waew Mayura (Wave Media)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Correct me if I'm wrong...wawwa nichari is in here too right..she one of the new n'ke in ch.3 next big project the sixth sense correct??

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Margie already had her share w/BOY -- lol, now it's Marie turn.. but after this no Margie or Marie for Boy for a long while, please !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im one of those who wants to see bargie reunited again lol.. i want them forever muahahaha... j/k j/k.. i love the two but would love to see them paired with different ppl as well..

hmm.. im thinking of watching the old one to see how this lakorn is like... hmm... all i know is that y'all said it's similar to the janjira lakorn that starred joy & willy..

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Correct me if I'm wrong...wawwa nichari is in here too right..she one of the new n'ke in ch.3 next big project the sixth sense correct??
I think you're right Sweet_09, she's in one of this photos along with the casts

I'm sorry if this have been posted before

cr. new, nooch's fan page

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Where the heck have i been if i didn't realize that two popetorn is in here? O_O

thanks for the pics.. didn't realize that Marie is quite tall..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Where the heck have i been if i didn't realize that two popetorn is in here? O_O

thanks for the pics.. didn't realize that Marie is quite tall..
yeah Marie is pretty tall, she's even taller than Yaya
Marie she probably same height as Rita and Cherry cos those are the two tallest from
the senior nang'ek I know of

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Wawwa is quite pretty.. I've been growing interest in her ever since seeing knomjean's newest mv..

and gahh.. p'boy looks so dorky yet handsome :D

marie.. hmm.. still hasn't really grown me onto her.. and the pics do no justice for me LOL.. i don't like the black dresses they're wearing at all @_@..

i'm curious as to what kind of character Two will play :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Julie, I don't like the two piece outfit either. Marie is pretty and slim ( althoguh I prefer girls with some meat and curves).