[CH3] Wan Rak Tong Ham (Thong Entertainment): Matt Peranee / Mike Panitan

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Agree glad to see Matt back i miss her acting but the plot and Pek is disappointing.so bore of remakes and with 2 women fighting is even exhausted to watch and the pek is too young, what is with ch3 plot with older nek and younger pek lately . first thought she’ll play a rom com with Tor but nope all wrong . my dream collapsed.

nat12

sarNie Adult
bore of remake and with 2 women fighting is boring and the pek is too young .
Yes yes yes to all your points. I think most people thought Tor would be working on Anne’s production too. I’m not a huge fan of him.

Actually I am more against the plot of the story rather than the actors. If the plot is interesting I’m open to watch any actor.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yes yes yes to all your points. I think most people thought Tor would be working on Anne’s production too. I’m not a huge fan of him.

Actually I am more against the plot of the story rather than the actors. If the plot is interesting I’m open to watch any actor.
I’ mean I’ll still tune in and watch it because I like Matt‘s acting . hope in future I’ll see her pair up with James ji, Pope, Mario, Mark. Nine, Pon, Ken T. Alek,.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’ mean I’ll still tune in and watch it because I like Matt‘s acting . hope in future I’ll see her pair up with James ji, Pope, Mario, Mark. Nine, Pon, Ken T. Alek,.
I’ll wait for previews & teasers before I decide to watch.;)

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Saw Anne interview sound like ch3 gonna give this lakorn for some other producers to make it bcos she said have a new lakorn she’s prepare to produce with P’Aew. I think the lakorn she’s gonna make is the one with Tor and maybe Yaya is nek because Tor kept hinting about working with Anne. and there’s rumors that Yaya will have a new lakorn too. Hope is true I wanna see Yaya and Tor in a rom com will be fun

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Saw Anne interview sound like ch3 gonna give this lakorn for some other producers to make it bcos she said have a new lakorn she’s prepare to produce with P’Aew. I think the lakorn she’s gonna make is the one with Tor and maybe Yaya is nek because Tor kept hinting about working with Anne.
Awww… Matt & Mike not big enough for her? ;)