[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

cecilia

Staff member
^alice -- i think you're ahead of schedule -- the slap/kiss seems to be on tomorrow episode (according to preview) tomorrow is only tuesday ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^alice -- i think you're ahead of schedule -- the slap/kiss seems to be on tomorrow episode (according to preview) tomorrow is only tuesday ^^
thanks my mistake thought its next week and this week episode is so good both
Mew and Por they're upsetting one another they both saying they will get married with
other people but really they love each other and making each get jealous.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I like the lakorn but I totally hate that nang'ek forces herself to marry someone else just to hurt pra'ek. Same goes for the pra'ek. Not just in this lakorn but majority of Thai lakorns. Why can't people just be honest and straight forward in lakorns? Plus they are hurting the others that love them also.

cecilia

Staff member
^not just thai lakorn na .. i think this is an universal ingredient that n'ek or p'ek always try to get on each other jealous side to realize something before it's too late (waiting does no good)

They're getting married next week - so happy!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like the lakorn but I totally hate that nang'ek forces herself to marry someone else just to hurt pra'ek. Same goes for the pra'ek. Not just in this lakorn but majority of Thai lakorns. Why can't people just be honest and straight forward in lakorns? Plus they are hurting the others that love them also.
its good that they have those scene just to test each other feelings and go through
these problem before the happy ending comes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bts of the ending credit from kisskeepintouch

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh my, she look totally different there. i wouldn't have recognized her. agree, shes gorgeous there. she got huge eyes

thanks ceci

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^oh my, she look totally different there. i wouldn't have recognized her. agree, shes gorgeous there. she got huge eyes

thanks ceci
that magazine shoot of Mew she kind of looks like Aff with the huge eyes but her facial
feature resemble Joy Rinlanee, Tinah do u agree with me?

tinah

sarNie Coma
pics of the cast when they appeared of ratree samosorn

mew look really pretty here! she dyed her reddish. she should of kept her natural black hair! but i like the way she styled it, makes her look more mature

credit to poh.com

naloveak

sarNie Egg
hi everyone !!! I'm a fan of Ken-Ann.
if you are a fan of Ken-Ann plz like this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699
and then we can discuss together
Thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL no one in my family believes Mew is 15. She does have quite the matured body and face structure, i would have thought she was 20 too. Gonna finished epi 1 soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Me and my grandma couldn't finish this lakorn. We couldn't stand the awkward age difference and zero chemistry. Mew couldn't pull us into this lakorn, to be frank...her acting sucks.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I agree with you Cupid Candy! I tried watching this lakorn and couldn't make it pass episode 3. Mew seems to have very limited facial expressions and iunno I didn't enjoy the dialogue. The biggest highlight is the themesong! Bird and Noona sounds soo good!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Agreed about the ost, its the only thing that had me staying for a while. I only watched up to episode 7 and my grandma couldn't stand it no more. Don't get me started on Mew's expressions, her face is dead most of the time.