Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
I thought Pop & Ploy were going to be the Pranangs. But I am also satisfied with P'Smart & Taew. I miss seeing P'Smart. I wish he'd kept his buff physique because that was HOT. Esp. in "Tard Ruk" when he was playing Koon Louang. He's still good looking though. His dimples are adorable.
its Top not Pop 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
พุธ พฤหัสบดี เวียงร้อยดาว(ชัวส์ 100 เปอเซ็นต์เพราะตัดต่อไปได้เยอะพอสมควรแล้ว) 
this one airing Wed-Thu slot since its 100% 
http://pantip.com/topic/31105429

imomo

sarNie Hatchling

According to this source Wieng Roy Dao will air November 26.
Cr. @ taewaew_in_lakorn IG

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
This is a ghost horror lakorn...same director whos directing Koom Nang Kruan now...but I cant feel Smart with Taew lol but might check out for Taew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
This is a ghost horror lakorn...same director whos directing Koom Nang Kruan now...but I cant feel Smart with Taew lol but might check out for Taew.
yes horror investigation Donut she's the ghost haunting baddies revenging on those treated her poorly when she was alive 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thats crazy..so it was Donut who has been playing that horrific ghost I have been seeing in so many pictures???

Shiiirtzzz..goosebumps. Donut was unrecoginzed by me in that ghost form. Creepy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Thats crazy..so it was Donut who has been playing that horrific ghost I have been seeing in so many pictures???

Shiiirtzzz..goosebumps. Donut was unrecoginzed by me in that ghost form. Creepy.
this one is very dramatic and epic horror thrill nightmare its also sad too specially Donut her tragic life 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love how this is sort of like a reunion of Dong Poo Dee and it feels complete opposite. Love the teaser but I don't think I can watch it late in the night. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
I love how this is sort of like a reunion of Dong Poo Dee and it feels complete opposite. Love the teaser but I don't think I can watch it late in the night. 
yes similar it looks good yeah watch it during the day time 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I happen to come across one of the teasers for this lakorn randomly on YouTube the other night...decided to check it out for my Smart. Lordy, he looks so handsome in here. :drools: That same night, I dreamt of him. :lol: Saw him in person during the opening ceremony for an unknown, fictional lakorn. He was even more handsome in person than in pictures or on screen. I gushed hecka bad over him in my dream. :drool: As for the teaser(s), um, his acting looks like it hasn't changed much. :lmao3: But he looks handsome like always! A cutie pie! :wub:

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I hate horror lakorn, but  i will watch this lakorn for Taew. I miss her on screen.