[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm happy because I've been waiting for Bella and Andrew. My adoration for her is coming back because I'm loving Padiwarada as well! I have so much to watch now but sucks that I'm back in school. While on break, nothing was airing. Such injustice!

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
I read that this is airing the weekend slot? Bomb/Ice's lakorn was supposed to take the weekend slot but something happened and this is taking it instead. I noticed a lot of people are complaining that Bella's is gonna be onscreen for five days of the week but I'm not complaining, it's not her fault this finished months ago lol. 

It might be weird though, I mean, Bella's character in Padiwarada seems to be waaaaaay different than her character in this one (here she's kinda cuckoo from the trailers I've seen) so it might not be a good idea to show both at the same time. But then again, I guess we'll get to see just how versatile she is. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Airing after Dok Mai Tai Mek. Yay! Dang, I have things to watch from Wed-Sun. This will be a bad distraction.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Airing Feb. 5th I think. I like Bella and all but 5 days might be overkill, especially if this one isn't good. But I do want to see Andrew since I skipped most of Plub Peung. Read the summary and it seems like they changed a lot and the changes sound iffy to me. Like they added in 2 n'rais when the old one didn't have a n'rai, cause technically Mekala was it. And they better keep the granny panties scene from the old one!

Spoiler plot point

This made me laugh but depending on how it plays out, it could be funny or really stupid.

So Mekkala has amnesia but she starts getting flashes of her old life. One of the memories is when she was playing a killer. Except she doesn't realize she's an actress and thinks she really is an assassin. The bad guy takes advantage of this and says he's her boss and commands her to go kill Andrew. Only she doesn't have any real hitman skills of course and fails repeatedly. Then Andrew realizes that she thinks she's a hitman and is trying to kill him so he keeps on pranking her.

See what I mean? It could be funny or dumb as hell.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_kdEjhwi7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgR6AG0O0V8

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Lol Sarn. I love Andrew way way more than James Ji so I had to watch this. It's such a cute lakorn but a lot different from the old version. Andrew gets so annoyed at Bella and makes the best faces. They're cute together. I love all his snarky comments about her attitude and Bella doesn't give a crap.

Mekala is so different than Rin too so that helps. But I do think it's a mistake to air it at the same time.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Yup... I agree as much as i like Bella I don't think I want to watch her everyday... BTW this lakorn is quite good for starting.... Is there anyone who is subbing this lakorn... Sometimes I watch online but I don't understand it.... Just the basic words that I can understand... Never watch the old version so I can't judge....

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Bella is so funny is this lakorn - is a totally different character from her other roles in her lakorn.  I laugh a lot seeing her acting "crazy"….and she's so cute!!