[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Due to koo jins. Lol. WeirMin, MK, and as for JJ I thought they were koo jin. However, with Yaya in the picture now, maybe they are not anymore. She is 4 years older than him so some fans might not like that.
Oh my what a surprise! Haha. I love Weir & Min, but I think Weir and Bella look good together too. Haha. I don't know why CH3 thought James and Bella looked good together. She looks waaaaay older than him. Haha. Or I should say he looks toooooo young for her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Because Wier fans want WeirMin, MK fans with their usual koojin stuff lol, as for JJ his un-Jiranee fans don't like her because apparently she looks old? Idk they just don't like her for no real reason lol.
No, he looks too young for her. Haha. He needs to grow up grow, then he can pair up with someone sexy like Bella. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol it's because they have chemistry, despite the age gap, JJ seems the most comfortable with Bella, his eyes light up when he's with her. Idk how to describe it, but I haven't seen him so happy unless he's with her. (I'm not a Jiranee fan lol) But they'll be pairing up again soon lol. 

It's true he does look young, let's give him a few more years to grow lol. Lol I cringe in their mag shoots because Bella is sooo photogenic while James is.... not lol.
Well that's good for him at least. Haha. Yeah, James needs to grow more...

Haha. I hope her and Weir are dating for reals.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Weir and Bella have been together for 2 years now? I remember Weir said if he ever dates someone, he won't reveal it until he announces the wedding. Poor WM fans are still hoping WM happen lol. 

WB both follow each other on IG hehe.
Has it really been two years? Every time they talk about each other they talk like they don't care what the other does, like they're not even dating that's why I'm questioning their relationship haha. Well, I guess they have been dating. I hope Weir settles with her and I hope she settles with him....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh Andrew. Still knows how to capture my heart. I hope he and Bella have chemistry.

I find that with Bella, it's hit or miss with me. I enjoyed her with Boy, but maybe because nong Unda played the role well, nong was honestly the shining star in that lakorn lol.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I love Kat and Johnny's version! And the song in there was so good. Hopefully this one will be just as good...

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Why are Bella's short so short.
That seems to be the fashion in Thailand right now. It's not limited to shorts either. Dresses and skirts, too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Bella has some nice meaty thighs  :pervie:

HAHA. Is tat all you think about you naughty girl? Has 50 Shades and Tui gotten into your system??  :bhehe:
She's one of the few actresses who are skinny, but meaty. She can put on more meat mass, but overall I like her body. She's kind of like Vill. Therefore if she's dressed sexily or anything she'll be able to pull it off without seeming...scrawny.  :ghehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

HAHA. Is tat all you think about you naughty girl? Has 50 Shades and Tui gotten into your system??  :bhehe:
She's one of the few actresses who are skinny, but meaty. She can put on more meat mass, but overall I like her body. She's kind of like Vill. Therefore if she's dressed sexily or anything she'll be able to pull it off without seeming...scrawny.   :ghehe:
I can't help it.  Her overalls are short-short.  Oh, don't get me started about Tui.  Bella was so pretty in Look Tard.  Actually, she's been pretty in all of her dramas.  I hope she has chemistry with Andrew.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
I can't help it.  Her overalls are short-short.  Oh, don't get me started about Tui.  Bella was so pretty in Look Tard.  Actually, she's been pretty in all of her dramas.  I hope she has chemistry with Andrew.  

I know right. She's pretty much flaunting them. Haha. I've seen only a little of Bella in Plerng Chimplee, so I don't know how her acting really is. Haha. I think she's pretty with natural make up. She looked really pretty in that one MV with James Ji. Hehe.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Is it just me or there's something with Thai actors & Hmong clothes these days?   Not that I'm complaining because they seem to look super cute in them.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, Andrew really needs a haircut. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, makes me happy. I really wish them the best. Hehe. Thanks for the lovely update. I had thought the two broke uo already.