[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Watching this with subs makes me look at Bella at new perspective.... she is a cutie+troublemaker...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
So I think Disney cartoons got more scandalous than what Paya/Mekala got for a love scene. But Andrew and Bella are so stinking cute together. First time in a lakorn where the p'ek is shy the morning after and n'ek is the one teasing. Andrew looks hot in the prviews when he's all jealous and saying I'm taking my wife home.

I hope they pair up again in a drama with a better script. All the bad guys in here just kills everything.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Wait was that a willing scene? That was LAAAAAAAAAAME!! Come on now, where's the sweetness in that? So disappointed. The morning after was weird too. I'mma go watch Palat Saran and Rin's willing scene >_<

What episode was that scene in tje original version? I wanna watch

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for the next part. "I'm taking my wife back home!" So hot!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Bed scene was...yes, so LAME. It's ok. The day (not morning) made up for it. Seeing Paya so awkward about it makes me happy haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Seeing Paya so awkward about it makes me happy

Andrew was so adorkable.

I think about the only thing this version does better than the last is you really see Paya falling pretty hard for Mekala and once he does he's in complete sweetheart mode. Johnny's Paya was still resistant and cocky to the end lol.

It's going to make it that much harder to watch when she regains her memory and is mean to him. He deserves it a little but it's Andrew and I always want to take his character's side. And Bella's eyes can go really mean.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Rin: I ran away, why come after me
Paya: how can I not come after you, you and I are....*sigh.....* I love you!

oh tooo sweet!!!! Paya is making up for Saran's weakness this week :DDDDDD

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:

Andrew was so adorkable.

I think about the only thing this version does better than the last is you really see Paya falling pretty hard for Mekala and once he does he's in complete sweetheart mode. Johnny's Paya was still resistant and cocky to the end lol.

It's going to make it that much harder to watch when she regains her memory and is mean to him. He deserves it a little but it's Andrew and I always want to take his character's side. And Bella's eyes can go really mean.

I totally agree. I love how Paya is sooo falling for Mekala and being so awkward and dorky about it.  And love love love how Mekala is so bold and teasing him, different than a typical n'ek and so different from Rin.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Jacy said:
Watching this with subs makes me look at Bella at new perspective.... she is a cutie+troublemaker...
Where do you watch it with subs? I wanted to watch with sub so bad but couldn't find it...please kindly share please...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm watching the first part of today's episode and omg Andrew and Bella are so cute. I was dying when Mekala got PISSED at Paya for calling her fatty. :whahuh: . And when he was like, "you ran away cause I called you fat?"

I love the way Mekala teases Paya into admitting that he worries about her, that he found her pretty, and now the "ILY." He's so shy and awkward about each new confession. It's like she's torturing him or something, the way he says anything romantic.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Today's episode is so delightfully funny.  I love their relationship and how they tease each other and don't hold back about their feelings and that there aren't stupid misunderstandings.  But it's kinda silly how she refuses to make it official with him because of her "identity" that is sooooo funny, everything is getting blown out of proportion.  I hope she won't be too mad at him when she finds out the truth.  I also love how nice his mom is towards her and how she supports their relationship.  But it's only ep7, are there gonna be more misunderstanding?

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
beamsgirl said:
Today's episode is so delightfully funny.  I love their relationship and how they tease each other and don't hold back about their feelings and that there aren't stupid misunderstandings.  But it's kinda silly how she refuses to make it official with him because of her "identity" that is sooooo funny, everything is getting blown out of proportion.  I hope she won't be too mad at him when she finds out the truth.  I also love how nice his mom is towards her and how she supports their relationship.  But it's only ep7, are there gonna be more misunderstanding?

I really enjoy today episode. Love how affectionate they're both toward each other. Got me giggling like a little girl:)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Bella is soooo good in this role.  She is so cute - I love it when Andrew tried to kiss her but and she stop him there and before that..she was punching the pillow. I swear this couple is growing on me.  Andrew does look very nice with Bella 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
They are just so funny & cute. Paya can't help but laugh about her "assasin" identity, but at the same time feeling bad about how things are so blown out of proportion. Even if their relationship started off on a lie, Paya has good intentions for her & is always protecting her. Klu Preem is suffering. Everyone is after her.

It was hilarious how she got the n'rais all worked up. And yes, Paya is seriously making up for that weakling Saran. Bella is likable both as Klu Preem & Rin.