[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
It's confirmed in the news that Anne will be playing in the The Letter Part 2 movie!!!!!

I still can't forget that joke that Ken and Anne shared about the letter part 2 LOL. I wonder if Ken is going to go watch it when it hits theaters.
I know. It is confirmed by the producer. He even said that, it took them long time to convince Ann to accept this role. Don't understand how can Ann work this much, she is so busy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman is back!

We become hype because of these 2 hottest superstar...
They should blame Anne & Tik for making us like this....

anti-spam : Annik Rules ------> No Rules!
Yeah seriously...
It's all AnnTik's fault for pairing up so late! Haha.

Is it possible for us to reach 124 by tonight?? I wish I could stay longer and chat with you guys. Work really is a pain in the butt.

I second that!
Oh yes we can!
Since "tonight" passed for me already....
I'm gonna make this my goal tonight..my time.

It's confirmed in the news that Anne will be playing in the The Letter Part 2 movie!!!!!

I still can't forget that joke that Ken and Anne shared about the letter part 2 LOL. I wonder if Ken is going to go watch it when it hits theaters.
There's The Letter Part 2??????!!!!!??????
Really?????
It's gonna be sad one then huh??
I want to see Anne in a romantic comedy film.
That little joke was hilarious haha.
Ken is such a dork!

I don't know if we will reach it, but if you will be here with us maybe we will reach 154 pages.
OH yes we will!

Anti-spam: No rules = AnnTik rules haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman is back!

Yeah seriously...
It's all AnnTik's fault for pairing up so late! Haha.

Oh yes we can!
Since "tonight" passed for me already....
I'm gonna make this my goal tonight..my time.

There's The Letter Part 2??????!!!!!??????
Really?????
It's gonna be sad one then huh??
I want to see Anne in a romantic comedy film.
That little joke was hilarious haha.
Ken is such a dork!

OH yes we will!

Anti-spam: No rules = AnnTik rules haha.
Yeah....happy that you finally up. I hope you don't have to go to work today, because if you go to work, we can't reach 124 pages LOL....

Did you dream about Ann Tik????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know. It is confirmed by the producer. He even said that, it took them long time to convince Ann to accept this role. Don't understand how can Ann work this much, she is so busy.
Well I'm glad Anne accepted it because I was just complaining how I want Anne to come back to the big screen! Haha.

*pic*
Bad boy look, is it enough to seduce Ann?????? What do you think this look of Ann?????

Credit ; as tagged
Heck yeah he is!
Tik just gets better and better looking.
He can be my bad boy :pervie:
I can already see Anne's face all shy when Tik's trying to seduce her.
Anne is really good with those kind of scenes too! Haha.
She can play the sassy Alin and the timid May Lee oh so sexily!

Girls where are you???Come out now. Phatman time to wake up, should I tell Maylee to wake you up???
No need for May Lee haha.
I'm up!
:dance3: :dance2: :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah....happy that you finally up. I hope you don't have to go to work today, because if you go to work, we can't reach 124 pages LOL....

Did you dream about Ann Tik????
Unfortunately...I do have work.
I'm gonna be gone in a couple of hours.
BUT, I'm gonna be here to do what I can do!!!
We're already at 118 pages, so we can go up to 120 by tonight!
We just need all the other forces to come!
I won't blame them for not coming though haha.
YLC hasn't aired yet, there aren't many news, and people have other commitments hehe.

Anti-spam: AnnTik haven't come into my dream...urgh so upset!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Well I'm glad Anne accepted it because I was just complaining how I want Anne to come back to the big screen! Haha.

Heck yeah he is!
Tik just gets better and better looking.
He can be my bad boy :pervie:
I can already see Anne's face all shy when Tik's trying to seduce her.
Anne is really good with those kind of scenes too! Haha.
She can play the sassy Alin and the timid May Lee oh so sexily!

No need for May Lee haha.
I'm up!
:dance3: :dance2: :dance1:
Tik does look good as a bad boy, I love his look. I try to imagine how he seduce Ann in YLC.....I really hope Ann's hair will grow faster because I like her with long hair.

I know many of usl like to see Ann on big screen, but she is going to play as a single mom with a 17 years old son. I really hope it's going to be good, I don't really know how Ann going to be with The Letter 2. I prefer her to come back as Annik for now. I don't want to think about the movie yet.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately...I do have work.
I'm gonna be gone in a couple of hours.
BUT, I'm gonna be here to do what I can do!!!
We're already at 118 pages, so we can go up to 120 by tonight!
We just need all the other forces to come!
I won't blame them for not coming though haha.
YLC hasn't aired yet, there aren't many news, and people have other commitments hehe.

Anti-spam: AnnTik haven't come into my dream...urgh so upset!
Really???You have to work also today :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: . It's okay, I hope when I go to bed, Dila and you will make it up to 124 pages.

I also think the others just reading our thread, the other day I saw 9 anonymous was reading our thread. I think people enjoy reading YLC thread because it's fun to be here, can see all the crazy and hyper fans talking about Ann Tik. I agree with you that many didn't join us yet because the opening/fitting didn't even start yet. Next month, I really hope Ann Tik fans will join us.

anti-spam : YLC thread full with crazy fans like us.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik does look good as a bad boy, I love his look. I try to imagine how he seduce Ann in YLC.....I really hope Ann's hair will grow faster because I like her with long hair.

I know many of usl like to see Ann on big screen, but she is going to play as a single mom with a 17 years old son. I really hope it's going to be good, I don't really know how Ann going to be with The Letter 2. I prefer her to come back as Annik for now. I don't want to think about the movie yet.
Ahhh...I see why she took a long time to accept the role.
Because she gets to play a mother haha.
Well, she is just right for that kind of role.
If you think about it, Anne could be a mother of many right now haha.
I love Anne regardless!!!
I'm sure she won't concentrate on the movie until next year, after YLC.
Does she have anymore lakorns?
Or is YLC the only one right now?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really???You have to work also today :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: . It's okay, I hope when I go to bed, Dila and you will make it up to 124 pages.

I also think the others just reading our thread, the other day I saw 9 anonymous was reading our thread. I think people enjoy reading YLC thread because it's fun to be here, can see all the crazy and hyper fans talking about Ann Tik. I agree with you that many didn't join us yet because the opening/fitting didn't even start yet. Next month, I really hope Ann Tik fans will join us.

anti-spam : YLC thread full with crazy fans like us.
I know, sad huh?
Anyway, by the time YLC opening/fitting comes around in January...NEXT MONTH...ALL the Tik, Anne, and AnnTik fans will come join us and spaz like crazy with us!!!

Anti-spam: Less than 2 months before we see AnnTik in action!!
Well, not completely in action yet, but preparing for action...together!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ahhh...I see why she took a long time to accept the role.
Because she gets to play a mother haha.
Well, she is just right for that kind of role.
If you think about it, Anne could be a mother of many right now haha.
I love Anne regardless!!!
I'm sure she won't concentrate on the movie until next year, after YLC.
Does she have anymore lakorns?
Or is YLC the only one right now?
She except only YLC for next year. She will produce Samee Teetra and I don't know when they will start filming The Letter 2, but I want her to focus on YLC right now, because for the fan like us been waiting for so long for Ann Tik to be together.

I hope 2014, she will except another lakorn. We will see what happen. I don't want her to be just the producer yet, I still want to see her for many more years. Do you agree with me phatman???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She except only YLC for next year. She will produce Samee Teetra and I don't know when they will start filming The Letter 2, but I want her to focus on YLC right now, because for the fan like us been waiting for so long for Ann Tik to be together.

I hope 2014, she will except another lakorn. We will see what happen. I don't want her to be just the producer yet, I still want to see her for many more years. Do you agree with me phatman???
She'll focus on YLC, but she has STT too.
I hope she pays more attention to us haha.
Just kidding.
I'm not that greedy.
I want STT to be a success as well!! :dance1:
I want to see her in a least one lakorn every year.
I don't wish to overwork her, but I do wish she'd keep in touch with us through her lakorns...
The ones that she stars in not produce haha.

Anti-spam: Thongprasom will be a successful producer!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know, sad huh?
Anyway, by the time YLC opening/fitting comes around in January...NEXT MONTH...ALL the Tik, Anne, and AnnTik fans will come join us and spaz like crazy with us!!!

Anti-spam: Less than 2 months before we see AnnTik in action!!
Well, not completely in action yet, but preparing for action...together!!
hehehehe....We never know, maybe after the ceremony/fitting, the next day they might start filming LOL...I really hope it will be like that, so we can see our Ann Tik in action. I still very curious who going to be the director of YLC??I still don't get the answer from anybody. This is killing me, I want to know everything about the fitting. I want to know who will be Tik's girlfriend, I want to know who will be the bad sisters.

anti-spam: Want to know who will be the director

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hehehehe....We never know, maybe after the ceremony/fitting, the next day they might start filming LOL...I really hope it will be like that, so we can see our Ann Tik in action. I still very curious who going to be the director of YLC??I still don't get the answer from anybody. This is killing me, I want to know everything about the fitting. I want to know who will be Tik's girlfriend, I want to know who will be the bad sisters.

anti-spam: Want to know who will be the director
Yeah. I think they just focus on the leads which is kind of sad for the other actors/actresses.
I want to be excite for the whole crew!
You know what I mean?
I think the supporting cast is as important as the main cast...
Except the main cast probably is more popular.
Anyway, I wish they list possible actors/actresses that are to star in this epic lakorn!

Anti-spam: Waiting to see who will be the director of YLC hehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
She'll focus on YLC, but she has STT too.
I hope she pays more attention to us haha.
Just kidding.
I'm not that greedy.
I want STT to be a success as well!! :dance1:
I want to see her in a least one lakorn every year.
I don't wish to overwork her, but I do wish she'd keep in touch with us through her lakorns...
The ones that she stars in not produce haha.

Anti-spam: Thongprasom will be a successful producer!
Yeah, she need to pay attention to us also, since we been talking about her everyday now.

I know she will do her best as a nang-ek and as a producer. Yep I will support Ann in STT. I really hope it will be a big success just like PCKK.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I think they just focus on the leads which is kind of sad for the other actors/actresses.
I want to be excite for the whole crew!
You know what I mean?
I think the supporting cast is as important as the main cast...
Except the main cast probably is more popular.
Anyway, I wish they list possible actors/actresses that are to star in this epic lakorn!

Anti-spam: Waiting to see who will be the director of YLC hehe.
Maybe P'Da want us to be surprise, that it's why she is not telling us.

I wonder why did the scriptwriter and P'Da met the other day and at the same day P'Da met Ann too. I really curious what they been talking about. Do you have any idea phatman???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, she need to pay attention to us also, since we been talking about her everyday now.

I know she will do her best as a nang-ek and as a producer. Yep I will support Ann in STT. I really hope it will be a big success just like PCKK.
AnnTik should know by now how crazy their fans have become! Haha.
Isn't it kind of funny that Tik fans want him to pair up with Anne, and Anne fans want her to pair up with Tik?
I think it's meant to be later on in their careers that they get to pair up, because best for last right!
Although I don't wish for it to be the last JUST YET!
I personally believe that they waited this long to pair up because they wanted to increase their number of fans and hype them up as much as possible so that when they actually pair p later on in their career it'll result in a HIT!!!

Anti-spam: YLC is gonna be a hit, JUST BECAUSE it's AnnTik!
OH, AND because the production is gonna be awesome!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe P'Da want us to be surprise, that it's why she is not telling us.

I wonder why did the scriptwriter and P'Da met the other day and at the same day P'Da met Ann too. I really curious what they been talking about. Do you have any idea phatman???
Maybe they were discussing personal matters? Haha.
Perhaps about YLC?
Perhaps consulting with eachother who the other cast members should be?
I think they've found their supporting cast, but just don't want us to know yet haha.
They don't want to make us go crazy any more because with Anne and Tik alone we're already crazy.
If they let us know the whole crew...they're gonna be guilty of turning us insane! Haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
AnnTik should know by now how crazy their fans have become! Haha.
Isn't it kind of funny that Tik fans want him to pair up with Anne, and Anne fans want her to pair up with Tik?
I think it's meant to be later on in their careers that they get to pair up, because best for last right!
Although I don't wish for it to be the last JUST YET!
I personally believe that they waited this long to pair up because they wanted to increase their number of fans and hype them up as much as possible so that when they actually pair p later on in their career it'll result in a HIT!!!

Anti-spam: YLC is gonna be a hit, JUST BECAUSE it's AnnTik!
OH, AND because the production is gonna be awesome!
hahahaha...you are so right about that. The best always come last and YLC going to be a big hit (I hope).

Yeah, I don't know why took them so long to pair up???????At first, I didn't think they will never going to pair up, because I gave up on both of them.

P'Da does make our dream come true. That is why YLC thread is crazy and hyper because of Annik.