[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
no I have nothing against aff. r u going to questions me about disliking every person every time I say something that doesn't please ur eyes?

yes I have seen that movie with tik. I gave it a very bad review lmao so that should sum up what I thought about the love scene.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
ส่วนกระแสข่าวว่า นักแสดงจะมีงานละครเรื่อง "อย่าลืมฉัน" คู่กับพระเอกหนุ่ม "ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์" แอฟกล่าวว่า ยังไม่มีการติดต่อเข้ามา แต่รับว่ามีละครเสนอบทมาให้ดูบ้าง แต่ยังต้องรอผู้ใหญ่ส่งสัญญาณมาอีกทีหนึ่ง ตอนนี้ยังไม่มีอะไรคืบหน้า -cr KCL
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20121010/141942/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2.html
i think Aff says that she hasn't been contacted for this lakorn yet , but she gets a few lakorn script offers, just waiting for elders to decide.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no I have nothing against aff. r u going to questions me about disliking every person every time I say something that doesn't please ur eyes?

yes I have seen that movie with tik. I gave it a very bad review lmao so that should sum up what I thought about the love scene.
oh thanks 4 the answer sorry this is the only question i am asking and i won't continue to ask

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
the lovely dovey scene nang'ek that will give a 100% there are two that i know of are Anne and Ploy or perhaps Chompoo but she's fully busy
somehow the n'ek i want to see Tik with either Anne or Ploy these are the 2 that Tik haven't paired yet
Ann and Ploy definitely, but Chompoo...idk. I like Ploy, but she sounds and looks too evil~ish to play the nang'ek...you know what I mean. I like how she's versatile and can play any role, whether as the protagonist or the antagonist, but...but...

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile

Haha, no need to get offended. This is a thread where we share and comment on our favorite hobby, so lets just lighten up the atmosphere and continue to speculate on who the lead could be =).

Asy

sarNie Immature
I... I hate that Deep in the Jungle! I didn't even want to re-watch it though I bought the DVD!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ann and Ploy definitely, but Chompoo...idk. I like Ploy, but she sounds and looks too evil~ish to play the nang'ek...you know what I mean. I like how she's versatile and can play any role, whether as the protagonist or the antagonist, but...but...
Ploy is my choice but then not sure she will have time 4 this one since she's set to play as nang'ek its Anne next producing her own lakorn samee tee tra

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
even i don't like DEEP IN THE JUNGLE but i have to say .. he was pretty steamy in there lmao
Why? Is the movie that bad? I was debating whether to watch it or not. I thought I saw it on youtube a while back, but now I can't find it. I saw the MV & it looked pretty interesting.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ceci, it was because of the too steamy scene that I hate that movie. Tik did that lovey dovey -- almost naked too, with some actress that I wasn't pleased with lmao.

ceda_lee, it wasn't that bad. I thought the plot was pretty interesting too, just I couldn't see Tik with Ploy doing love scene lmao.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I... I hate that Deep in the Jungle! I didn't even want to re-watch it though I bought the DVD!
The story line was interesting, but the effects were...horrible. I didn't even finish it...although, I did get a glimpse of that out of nowhere steamy scene haha. I wouldn't watch it again either, but oh well.

Can someone give me a brief summary of this lakorn?? I remember reading it somewhere, but I've already forgotten it.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
The story line was interesting, but the effects were...horrible. I didn't even finish it...although, I did get a glimpse of that out of nowhere steamy scene haha. I wouldn't watch it again either, but oh well.

Can someone give me a brief summary of this lakorn?? I remember reading it somewhere, but I've already forgotten it.
Yar Luerm Chun
Starring: Pete T. and Ann Siriam
CR-http://entinament.com/2008/03/17/old-schoolyar-luerm-chun/

Wow can you remember the days where these two were “hot” and “hit” I sure do and I’m only 19! I’ve recently started rewatching this drama and I must say it is pretty good for a love drama. There are parts of it that drag, but worth it to see Pete!

The drama starts off with Soriyarwadee who is applying for a position as secretary to a very fierce and woman hater Khem A Chart. She doesn’t meet Khem during the interview, but his left and right hand man. These two scare numerous interviewee’s away by screaming at them. Once they come across Soriyarwadee’s interview she remains cool and calm so they decide to hire her. She is perfect for their cruel but lighthearted boss Khem A Chart. The day that Soriyawardee meets Khem she is fired right on the spot! Why?! We come to find out later that Khem and Soriyawardee were high school sweethearts, but for some unknown reason Soriywardee left him and dropped out of school to marry a man twice her age with money. Khem made a promise to build himself and he succeeded. Now whats left? Revenge on the woman who once broke his heart. The now widowed and mother of two Soriyawardee. What will become? Stay tuned!

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha ... ploy actually look very innocent in there .. i don't have a problem with either one b/c i do like ploy too ... i just don't like the storyline .. it makes no sense to me lmao

Actually, tikker is not steamy like Ananda na .. at first i disagree with him putting himself in the dark side but after watching some of his most recent works -- he's DARING! .. i still find him sexy though <3 --

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Yar Luerm Chun
Starring: Pete T. and Ann Siriam
CR-http://entinament.com/2008/03/17/old-schoolyar-luerm-chun/

Wow can you remember the days where these two were &ldquo;hot&rdquo; and &ldquo;hit&rdquo; I sure do and I&rsquo;m only 19! I&rsquo;ve recently started rewatching this drama and I must say it is pretty good for a love drama. There are parts of it that drag, but worth it to see Pete!

The drama starts off with Soriyarwadee who is applying for a position as secretary to a very fierce and woman hater Khem A Chart. She doesn&rsquo;t meet Khem during the interview, but his left and right hand man. These two scare numerous interviewee&rsquo;s away by screaming at them. Once they come across Soriyarwadee&rsquo;s interview she remains cool and calm so they decide to hire her. She is perfect for their cruel but lighthearted boss Khem A Chart. The day that Soriyawardee meets Khem she is fired right on the spot! Why?! We come to find out later that Khem and Soriyawardee were high school sweethearts, but for some unknown reason Soriywardee left him and dropped out of school to marry a man twice her age with money. Khem made a promise to build himself and he succeeded. Now whats left? Revenge on the woman who once broke his heart. The now widowed and mother of two Soriyawardee. What will become? Stay tuned!

Why, thank you! Hmm...interesting. For some reason, I'm really looking forward to Tik in here. Tik's never played this kind of role before and I'm just very excited now. As for the nang'ek...someone old enough to have 2 kids is perfect...and who could that be? ANN THONGPRASOM!!! Hehe. I just had to do that.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha ... ploy actually look very innocent in there .. i don't have a problem with either one b/c i do like ploy too ... i just don't like the storyline .. it makes no sense to me lmao

Actually, tikker is not steamy like Ananda na .. at first i disagree with him putting himself in the dark side but after watching some of his most recent works -- he's DARING! .. i still find him sexy though <3 --
Well, Ananda is solely a film actor, so he has to be daring. I never found Ananda attractive, but he's a great actor and he's won me over.

fun

Expired Sarnie
[quote name='TikKenAnnLakornFan' timestamp='1349841467' post='88779]
Haha, no need to get offended. This is a thread where we share and comment on our favorite hobby, so lets just lighten up the atmosphere and continue to speculate on who the lead could be =).
[/quote]
I'm not offended. but this was not the first time. I was pretty calm when I wrote that comme

I didn't like the storyline to deep in the jungle. I found the love scene to be poorly done. on top of that the effect was just horrifying.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not offended. but this was not the first time. I was pretty calm when I wrote that comme

I didn't like the storyline to deep in the jungle. I found the love scene to be poorly done. on top of that the effect was just horrifying.
Haha, cool. Yeah, I agree, I didn't like Deep In The Jungle either because the special effects weren't too good. The love scene was pretty steamy, but I think Tik was a little too stiff haha, it was more funny than...sexy...idk; it felt a little awkward too haha. Oh well, at least he upgraded his acting to do a love scene like that, though I don't know how much it adds to his acting...hehe.

Asy

sarNie Immature
His apppearance as a jungle people in that movie was so blah to me, Not handsome at all lmao. He still remains no.1 in my heart though.